Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome!👏

Personally would have preferred that you killed of  Shyam.😡...and kept Anjali alive.

Waiting to see Arnav and Khushi meet again!😆
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
anjali died 😭 should not have happened...this is like a win for shyam, ...

thanks for the pm
--Preeti-- thumbnail
Oh my gosh poor Anjali 😭   😭 And Arnav 😭 I just hope Shyam has been punihed after all everything was his fault 😡 But still great update 👏 I hope Arnav and Khushi meet again soon 😊 Thanxx for the pm and update soon 😊
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
datx nt fair y u killed anjali 
arnav  still a biggest jerk

thankx for pm
arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was a nice and sad update. Really felt bad for arnav as he lost anjali and he didnt had khushi by his side. Hope they meet in lucknow. And clear out their differences and be together. Thanx for pm.
mana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice Update
anjali died that's really sad
thanks fr da PM
continue soon
gansteress thumbnail
thank you to all my reader
your comments make me feel really happy and it inspires me to write more..x x x x😳😳
please keep supporting me like you have been from the beginning love you gurlieZZZ MWAH!!!

arnav stood in front of his mirror expressionless fixing his tie nearly strangling
himself ...he quickly loosened the tie and furiously took it off throwing it on the bed..ever since he heard the name LUCKNOW all he could think about was kushi...he sat on his bed,closed his eyes trying to calm himself down...
Arnav-di,,,what am i going to do..asked arnav as if she was there to reply...he desperately needed his sister...arnav had been completely shattered after loosing anjali...he had lost the two most important women in his life and he blamed himself deeply for it...arnav turned and looked at his bed side drawer that had a picture of anjali and himself...he picked it up and held it close to his chest as if he was hugging his sister...
di..why...why did you leave me,
you promised to be always to be there... said arnav as tears rolled down his cheeks...his lips started to shiver as he sobbed
quietly
suddenly his emotions broke into anger as he remembered shyam...
he stood up and walked towards the glass window clenching his teeth hard..
i promise you di..i will take my revenge...answered arnav as he looked as his sisters picture...

ring ring
ring ring

arnav's attention broke as his phone rang..it was aman calling him to ask when they should leave for the meeting...arnav pressed the button on his blue tooth quickly before he missed the call
Arnav-yep aman...
Aman-sir should meet you there or..????
Arnav-now do i need to explain that too!??come on you should have had this stuff written!!
snapped arnav who was already frustrated...
there was a long pause,aman hadn't replied fearing what his boss might say
Arnav-look...im not in a good mood..so..im...

anyway i'll meet you straight there..
Aman-ji sir...
Arnav-whats
the name of the hotel?
Aman-erm..lemme...lemme check sir replied aman as he flipped quickly through the pages...
Arnav-quick dammit snapped arnav impatiently
Aman-yes...its...hotel...king...
king and queens sir
the name is hotel king and queens
Arnav-cool...meet you there...
replied arnav and hung the phone
nani-nani im going to work! going to be home in a couple of days said arnav as he jogged down the stairs...

Payal-kushi! you forgot your jalebis silly!!!
kushi
turned back towards her sister and slapped her forehead feeling stupid
she quickly hurried back to where payal stood on the front porch
Kushi-look at me...i nearly forgot the most important thing said kushi as she rushed passed payal to grab her boxes of jalebis...
hai devi maiya please let me get this job!
eeek!...i am already late squealed kushi as she looked at the time
bye jiji
love you!said kushi as she scurried of again in a hurry
payal nodded her head seeing her clumsy sister get in the auto
and gave a big smile
Payal-good luck kushi...

kushi looked at her watch repeatedly as she bit her nails almost tearing most of it off thinking she was going to lose her job...
Kushi-bhaisaab! there!! just on the left said kushi..she jumped out of the auto trying so hard not to be late nearly forgetting to pay the driver
Driver-hey! hey!  memsaab my money!!?
Kushi-oh sorry..here..said kushi reaching to her bag to get out some change
actually im nearly late for my work...i don't know how...i always get up on time...
i wouldn't have been late..but today its an interview for another big job!..here!!!!
i had to make jalebis..i was so stressed!...blabbered kushi proudly smiling at the driver as if he he was even bothered...here try some! said kushi as she reached her hands to give some jalebis...
the driver sat there confused and also scared to reply back...
here take some then said kushi as she stuffed a jalebi in the drivers hand...
its lucknow's best jalebis...you can never get any better than these jalebis...
Driver-memsaab..i asked for my money..not jalebi...replied the driver as he handed the jalebi back into kushis hand rudely...
kushi's mouth opened wide seeing this rude behaviour,she put her hands on her hip and stood there just bogging at the driver with anger
Kushi-no..i am not going to...this was rude of you...i gave this jalebi to you so sweetly..and this is how you treat me..thats it i am not paying you
Driver-memsaab why are you making this long?
i didn't ask for your jalebis..just please gimme my money...i need to go...
Kushi-no one talks to me like that...these are LUCKNOWS BEST JALEBIS
your not going to get them any where...so...
Driver-keep the money said the driver talking over kushi..
kushi-what...
Driver-keep the money..memsaab...
just...keep the money but i won't eat your jalebis...
kushi-but why said kushi still being stubborn...
Driver-i am not allowed..i am a...di...
diabetic replied the driver as he looked at kushi upset explaining his situatuation to her.
kushi's heart dropped..she stopped for second to think back if she heard right...her body froze in a flash as she went back into her lost world thinking of the day when she fed arnav a jalebi in the kitchen..
Kushi-arnav ji? whispered kushi as she thought of him
Driver-memsaab?
memsaan?called the driver trying to catch her attention
kushi-huh? oh...replied kushi as she looked at the driver feeling guilty for trying to force him to eat the jalebis...
kushi took the money out of her bag and held it out in her hands towards the driver...
Driver-thank you replied the driver and drove off leaving kushi in her own thoughts..
kushi shook her head and turned around reading the big sign that said
HOTEL KING AND QUEENS
kushi
gave a big sigh and ran in the hotel realizing how late she was and knew this time she was going to be scolded for sure...

Edited by gansteress - 12 years ago
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
oo!! they r going to meet now!! yay!
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally they will meet now...yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!😊
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
lovers are gonna meettt!!! me excited!!! :D