mujhe haq hai pg94 - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
WOW WOW really nice update
Thanks alot fr da PM
continue soon
Originally posted by Zeee

WOOP WOOP! go arnav!! sneaky shyam getting away! the kiss on khushi's hand at the end was...weird tbh...but intense, i guess ;) lol
xxx
lol the kiss was to rub it in buaji's face🤣
should have written it differently explaining that...
thanx 4 da comment xx
Wow this update was so intense and awsome cant wait for the next update.
amazing yaar. so intense! loved it! haha go arnav ! tell Buaji who you are!
(btw i know everone is wondering how did arnav not see shyam sitting next to kushi...its because he had is face covered with that thing that the groom has in front of their faces..lol i don't know its name... :S)

anyway thank you for reading my FF x x x

everyone was shocked at what had just happened...babuji started to huff and puff more loudly...kushi quickly ran towards her father to help him stand up...but she couldn't..babuji's health became worse which made him fall to the ground...he started coughing really hard...but his gaze did not move away from arnav...he looked at him with disgust...kushi moved her hands from arnav's grip and ran towards her father...

Kushi-babuji!
babuji! are you okay...please...hai devi maiya please don't let anything happen to my babuji...prayed kushi as she rubbed her fathers hand...
everyone rushed towards babuji praying he would be okay...
Payal-some one please call the ambulance!!
yelled payal as she rubbed her fathers hand next to kushi...
arnav stared at everyone confused but remained still trying to think what to do next...he felt guilt rushing through is nerves for causing this to happen and knew there was no turning back...

Babuji-no..no dear...i am fine..said babuji as he struggled to get back up...he reassured the girls he is fine and strong enough to handle this...babuji slowly walked towards arnav with kushi and payal holding on to his shoulders for support...
he stood in front of arnav and stared at him with anger...
his hand rolled into a tight fist..
he body was shaking with rage..but babuji had lost his patience
he raised his hand and slapped arnav across his face leaving arnav facing the floor without getting a chance to react...

Kushi-babuji no! said kushi running in between them as if she was trying protecting arnav...she held on to her father trying to push him away...
babuji please..lets not make things worse...your not...not feeling well...lets..lets go home..
Ba#buji-NO! this man has dared to do such a big thing...who does he think is he is yelled babuji...

Buaji-hai re nande kisor where is shyam gone said buaji as she looked for him...
shyam stood behind the pillars lost in his own thoughts trying to figure how to get out of this mess but was disturb by a hand grasping on his shoulder... it was buaji who stood there confused and furious why he did not to something to help...
shyam jumped back in fear..his body started to tremble..and his sweat started flowing from his forehead and down his cheeks...

what are you doing here nande kisor asked buaji with her hands on her hips...
Shyam-actually...i...mumbled shyam trying to find an excuse..it was no use..he did not know how to lie this time and knew he was in for a big trouble..without allowing him to think buaji seized shyam away from the pillar that shyam stood hiding away and walked towards where everyone was present

arnav's face turned into shock..his face turned blue...
his head started spinning making him loose his balance to stand up seeing who was behind this all
was it his beloved sisters husband that was being dragged out..
was his jiju betraying his sister by marrying kushi behind everyones back
arnavs eyes widened more and more as shyam was being forced towards them...

Arnav-jiju? said arnav with a shaky voice...he took a big gulp trying to digest this but it felt as if something was stuck in his throat...making him nearly choke...
hearing the word jiju everyone had turned to look at shyam surprised why arnav had called him that...kushi gave arnav the "what are you saying look"

arnav had rage in his eyes...he was so angry he could kill someone at this moment...
shyam's heart nearly stopped working thinking he was going to loose everything...
trying to not sound in the wrong shyam tried to explain himself
Shyam-saleh saab i..what your thinking...its..not like that..this is a conspiracy...you know i love rani saibah...this girl forced me
said shyam pointing towards kushi...
she...she did this for money...
yes...shes a gold...gold digger

arnav grabbed shyam by the collar and punched him making him fall flat on the ground
Arnav-how dare you!! you betray my sister!!!
after everything we have done for you!!!!
who do you think you are!!!!
arnav punch shyam repeatedly as he questioned him over and over again..

everyone tried to stop arnav but he had lost his control...
arnav  punch made shyam bleed away...
kushi held on to arnavs hand stopping him
Kushi-arnav ji stop please!

shyam laughed loudly on the ground as he wiped the blood dripping from his mouth..

he got up and gave a big smirk towards arnav...
Shyam-yes saleh saab you should listen to kushi ji...
sweet sweet kushi ji...sighed shyam as he took kushi's name
arnav was about to hit him again but was stopped by kushi who held on to his arm
Arnav-you bloody...!!!
Shyam-hey.!
saleh saab  what this...is this how you talk to your sister's husband...tut tut tut...
if rani saibah hears this she is going to be very disappointed with you
taunted shyam as he looked at arnav giving the
"now you know the truth so what"look
Arnav-your not going to get away with this...!!!

shyam gave a big cackle hearing what arnav had just said

Shyam-oh really? are you sure about that...saleh saab??
suppose anjali ji does find out the truth about me...whose loss is going to be..mine?
or yours mr arnav singh raziada..

would you rather have anjali find out the truth that will break her heart into pieces or would you rather not and remain silent and let everything go as they where...

Arnav-shut up!!!

Shyam-oooh im sooo scared please please dont hit me
said shyam taunting arnav which made him more angry
YOU SHUT UP ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA shouted shyam pointing his finger towards arnav in a rude manner
go on..tell rani saibah everything..but be also prepared to loose her just..like your parents...

shyam laughed even more louder like a maniac..he knew arnav loves his dear sister and would do anything for her happiness even if it means remaining this as a secret...

Arnav-get lost from here said arnav gritting his teeth...he was helpless and could not do anything...arnav was too scared to loose his sister and decided to remain silent for her...

Shyam-hmmm i thought so saleh saab...i knew you would take the right decision..anyway i'll see you at home...said shyam with a big grin on his face..

before he walked off shyam look at kushi..who stood behind arnav trying to protect herself..

Shyam-you too kushi ji...welcome to the family...

awsum update
finally arnav found owt da truth bowt shyaam
feel sowii 4 im
h8 shyaam plzz cont soon x
fanx 4 da pm ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by soni4eva

awsum update
finally arnav found owt da truth bowt shyaam
feel sowii 4 im
h8 shyaam plzz cont soon x
fanx 4 da pm ðŸ˜Š
np😳 x x
ugh i hate shyam soo much!!
nice update!
thank you so much for the pm!
omg this guy is insane! thanks for the pm hun
i hope every1 sees that Arnav is not at wrong here now!
Ohh!! Thank god.. Arnav knows the truth now.. it's just to be seen if he believes Khushi or he would misunderstand her & will be angry at her as well!! Also, hated Khushi's family for not believing Arnav & getting rough with him.. it's gonna be a treat to see their rxns now.. bunch of fools!! believing what they see & not thinking deep.. I want Arnav to snap back at them all.. all except Khushi!! Poor girl.. it wasn't her fault at all!!

Loved the new chapter.. waiting for the nxt one!! 😊