TOI: Aamirs life is filled with love, life & zest

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

AAMIR'S LIFE IS FILLED WITH LOVE,ZEST AND LAUGHTER 

IN CONVERSATION WITH AAMIR ALI,THE ACTOR WHO BELIEVES TO LIVE IN PRESENT AND ENJOY EVERY MOMENT 

Related Articles 

AAMIR'S LIFE IS FILLED WITH LOVE, ZEST AND LAUGHTER 

MYT Lokhandwala [Next]

Aamirs life is filled with love,life and laughter Aamir Ali is one of the most versatile actors in tellywood who has tried his hands on everything from comedy,drama to dancing around trees.The dude has no qualms in trying and testing waters,perhaps that is the reason,which makes him look fresh on screen despite being in this industry for years around.

CAREER 

When I did Rehnewali Mehlon Ki,I was instant favourite with the audience.I was fortunate to be a part of such a show.Rehnewali,led to Nach Baliye which has been an integral and a very big step in my career.And now F.I.R.too is a challenge and a very different show at least for me.

I HATE LUV STORIES AND NOT A SINGLE MOVIE AFTER THAT 

I believe in the fact of quality work and not quantity.I like to do good projects and I look for a good role and content that will not only give me a chance to perform and showcase my abilities but also enhance my skills.I got a good movie offer,I did I hate Luv Stories and when I got a good role in F.I.R.I did that.It depends on the role,my characterization and the script on which my decision to take up a project is dependent,be it television or films.

ON FITNESS 

Well,I have been into fitness even before I joined this industry,I was 17 when I started working out and took fitness seriously.I love being fit and healthy and I believe strongly in the phrase,Health is Wealth,which indeed is a fact.I was inspired by the movie Rambo and these fitness regimes started from there.I dont have a body like him,I can never have a body like him but yes I do work out religiously.

AAMIRS LOKHANDWALA 

Lokhandwala,has a good vibe and its just a perfect arena to live in.I have been staying in Lokhandwala since last ten years.People are so chilled out,the entire area is so cool,you love to come back home after a hard days work.I like everything;there are good restaurants,perfect shops and cool spots to hangout.The only thing that I dont like about Lokhandwala is the traffic jam.I know thats a problem of entire Mumbai but this is what annoys you the most.I think we can have better and a bit wider roads,of course without any pot holes.Also,the traffic is affected by the cars parked on the road so restaurants should have a proper parking lot for their customers 

LOVE OF LIFE SANJEEDA 

We have been together for such a long time now and also have done many performances and events together but have never acted together.So it would be a pleasure for both of us to be a part of one show.Marriage will happen but the date and day isnt yet decided.There wasnt any reason as such of not getting married,we were too young and thats the reason we didnt tie the knot.There are too many things common between us we love watching movies,playing video games,and reading.We both are foodies and we love eating and keep trying different cuisines,

I have always believed you can achieve anything and everything you want to.I would just want to be happier than what I am right now.

AAMIR ALI,ACTOR 

[Previous] MYT Lokhandwala [Next]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadaf_5

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Aamirs life is filled with love, life & zest" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.