Mukti Bandhan

India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

TOI Article- MB to end next week (Page 3)

vaishali667 Goldie
vaishali667
vaishali667

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
i feel bad...Broken Heart my favorite show is going off air so sad Cry CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
i feel like crying Cry
after MJHT, MB is my fav show...why are they ending MB???
LTL should end...MB has more scope but ye stupid TRP system, is ki waja se sab ache shows end ho jate hain Cry

Edited by Favouriteofall - 23 September 2011 at 7:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281mbloves

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trouble_maker

Originally posted by sonali.19281

Originally posted by mbloves

any hopes...???????????? for afternoon slot.:( :( :( ... i feel bad...Broken Heartraat ko neend nahi aayi...i feelDeadDead...

no hopes.. I dont see any.. today's last scene of bapuji accident is pretty telling.. that they are in 4th gear now.. and read to wrap up as best as they can from this point

I am disturbed too.. for the team and the makers.. the least dignity they deserved was at least a month notice of ending the show.. how can they give them a week notice.. how can something so elaborate wrap up in so less time.. Viraj bowing out is also indicative.. they r just giving a closure and tying up the loose ends..

Kools if you are reading I was thinking.. the point for Manhar's scene was to tie him in.. now tht they will unearth the swing air bank manager episode.. and basically use this to put IMV on the guilt trip.. and with Sonal marriage.. tht was just a context.. or who knows they may tie in Viraj-Sonal at the endLOLWink all side stories..I rather see 4 wholesome IMV epis.. b4 it ends.. focussing on him.. and D and CP story.. pllzzz makers.. our last wish..
@bold: I NO!! We never even got to the best part Angry There are SOOO many loose ends... I feel for the makers.

tell me abt it Binis.. feeling sooo bad since yesterday.. if we feel like this.. imagine them.. they toiled for so long and gave us pretty much the best.. its not their fault that the general audience doesnt have better taste.. I have been waiting for the IMV-D-CP story.. D finding out... but I guess that will never happen.. D and CPs angle.. IMV-D angle.. all left open ended.. only for us to think what could have happened.. sigh..

Its the worst thing ever.. not giving them even a proper time frame to wrap up such a well-woven story.. such impeccable story-telling.. now I only hope that no one ever cares to make anything decent ever.. coz they will meet this end.. their craft and effort..totally disrespected

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmakhamosshhh-Faith-

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaursitare

one week?????

no CP coming back?? Cry no more IMV? Cry

sigh.. I am just mourning the loss of all the golden stories tht cld have come up in the future.. the IMV-D-CP story.. IMV seeing CP in D.. (he already does and thus wants her).. D-CP angle.. D understanding her mother's difficult choice.. sigh.. nothing will see the light of the day.. what a premature mercy killing this..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chandaursitarekhamosshhhmbloves-Faith-

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

colors r retards, atleast give a month notice to the producers so they can connect all the loose ends and give a logical conclusion to the story

craps like ltl leela r there with no story
but a show which still have lots of story to tell is being axed
caome to it
we have not seen the devki cp track till now, the most awaited one
i am horribly disgusted
i am switching off colors completely now
jumping to sony , i wish mb had come on sony

I second binis paaji.. dont count on Sony.. they may be a tad better than the rest.. but all the channels are pretty much the same.. they just care for the figures.. bhaad mein jaye quality.. Confused 

a show WITH a story will never run.. esp a story that doesnt indulge in EXCESSIVE ROMANCE.. let's just say the audience is tuned to this crap.. MB was made at a bad time.. had it come out 10 yrs earlier.. it wont be in this state.. the people who watch shows back then before the whole saas bahu phenomena hit TV.. had an eye for variety and depth.. which people just dont care about now..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-khamosshhhmbloves

Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
this is way to fast. next week????? this is really bad. hate colors. why dont they end laagi and na aana. these shows are crap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281mbloves

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Next week!!!!! Can't they give some time for a proper ending at least. I hate this logic. A crappy show like LTL continues but a good one like MB is ended at such short notice.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

shagufta2211 Senior Member
shagufta2211
shagufta2211

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
yaar main part abhi chalu huva hai aur abhi band ho raha hai
devki ko abhi i m virani ke sab baat pata chali hai aur ye i dekhna hai ke vo usse kaisa sudharte hai but yaar its sad
why mb is closing ????????????Unhappy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index