Ani's CG#8! ArHi pg 43!! - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
lowely lowely masi.

the third one is the best, especially because of the colour. but i like the last two as well, some goood stuff as usual. the third avi siggy is the best as well, none of the faff 😆

you're updating really fast as well, 😆. this gallery is moving really slowly btw. 

ps, eat some badaam for your memory loss tut. 
Lol i have no idea which one is the first one and third one 😆 do you mean the av or sig ones 😆 clear kar ne 😆

Yeah I know, made lots but remember i told you, making those colourful avs is so easy now cos ive found a shortcut 😆 yeahh my avs aren't as popular as they used to be lol..

yeah i know, join the queue of people that tell me that loll
Originally posted by ~*Ani*~

Lol i have no idea which one is the first one and third one 😆 do you mean the av or sig ones 😆 clear kar ne 😆

Yeah I know, made lots but remember i told you, making those colourful avs is so easy now cos ive found a shortcut 😆 yeahh my avs aren't as popular as they used to be lol..

yeah i know, join the queue of people that tell me that loll

yeah i mean the avi's ðŸ˜† 

bo fine, took you ages to find that bloody shortcut init ðŸ˜† people just need to get back into your work, all those random siggy makers came along and destroyed everything with their rubbish...😆 

i aint queuing love, you better eat them or else i aint coming here ðŸ˜Š
Sunshine girl - thanks a lot..

Anshu -  lol that's better.. nahh i didnt even have the program on my laptop all this time, i couldnt find it then i dunno, recently i just thought let me try and find it, if i can, good, and if not oh well, i just wouldn't have made any ... and then i dunno, i found different ways of doing things faster lolll..

oh yeah yeah whatever lolll, stay here 😆
omg omg omg ani it may be the same scene but there all so awsum
OMG amazing work, i absolutely love it Ani:)
ah well at least you found it, save time and you can make more avi's 😆 
Thank you everyone..

lol that's true Anshu, got lots coming up...

Also to say, I'm closing the shop now. If you have reserved, you may edit it whenever, just post in here again to let me know when you have, and also the page number.
Rocking update, as Always 😳, do make some more of Arhi in this style

Totaly love it 😳

Love, Laiba

Originally posted by RabbaVe

Hello! :) Im new Here but i love IPKKND SO MUCH YARR! :D your edits are amazing!!!! :)

I was wondering if you wouldnt mind making me a personal avi? :) Just an Arnav & Khushi Gif any cute moment with "Saffy" On it in big like across it or something please? :)
Thanks! :)

My fave clips are the precap hug, the raiin hug and the recent maha ep & all the times he picks her up ;) !! :)

Safeeyah/Saffy :) xx

Hey, hope you like it... I made a sig too so if you get bored of the avi, you can move it to your siggy box or vice versa 😆 Sorry I didn't use the rain hug and the catching scenes, just that the rain scene was all blue and wasn't going with the other videos and i couldn't find any catching scenes..so once i have found a few, i will make one especially for you... and if you want, i made a single rain hug avi if you want to use that, i think it's on page 18...

Ani 😳