Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Next episode will tell - fresh or old ekta?

giaa Senior Member

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
For me the next episode will determine if this show is
Really as fresh as Ekta claims. If the evil trio (mama, Sid and Niharika)
Get away with their plan I will b most disappointed ... I would like to see
Something new and fresh here... That Ram is loyal, that security company has
A moral, that mamajis pocket has a hole and the necklace falls out!
Anything... But the usual melodramatic scene where everyone is accusing vikram and Ram and Priya are in stunned silence! What would u like to see?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rita7482 Groupbie

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
i want evil people lose on monday
SuganthiS Goldie

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
The evil trio losing, Ram having faith in Vikram and in fact, shouting at him for only one thing...for not telling his financial problems to Ram. I want Priya to support Ram and Vikram.
Will this happen...I have a feeling that Vikram will not be found guilty and Ram will support him.
maris08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. These past two days the episodes weren't much, but the story of evil over good. Whats this plot of BALh basically? Its the discovering of love after marriage in middle aged couple. Now instead of concentrating on that, why are the CVS deviating from the plot. All this schemers and the theft seems to steer away, from what was origally planned.
Agreed  there is going to be a wedge in the Ram-Vikram relationship, but how is that going to help in  Raya  falling in love? Once the impetus for pushing Ram to think about Priya will leave him,due to false accucations, who will goad Ram and constantly prod him and remind him about his wife?
The slow shift in the story has already dampened my enthusiam for this show. Dont know how long I can watch it daily at 10.30 after almost 11 hours of  tiring work.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivaniaroraji Senior Member

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
i think something will happen in favour of ikram or else balh will have a short life like pavitra rishta.
I used to be a die hard pr fan but now i cant even stand watching its promo.ihope this doesnt happen to balh.I dont want mr. kapoor to turn into mr.waliya
ashi4567 Goldie

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
i think sumthing will happen in favour of vikram... i dnt want him in danger becharaaa

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index