Page   of 2

melonie

IF-Rockerz

melonie

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuty2sweety

Is this Sharda's comeback movie ..?
If so  can't wait for it ..
I don't know...it looks something like a Sharada movie. The second trailer looks similar to one of her popular movie.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuty2sweety

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Movie Nayika trailer (Page 2)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

melonie

IF-Rockerz

melonie

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

Love Jayram!
Yes I like him too. His movie Mazhavilkavdi is my all time fav. Nobody can forget Ammanikutti and Velayudankutty Embarrassed

Rishi.

Rishi.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

Originally posted by Rishi.

I dont like that Nayika! But looking Forward to a good Jayram movie

Oh you don't like Padmapriya...yes Jayaram looks nice...he is acting like Prem Naseer.

yeah hate PP... They should get Bhavna...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top