Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*...imp plz check pg#2 (Page 94)

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 28933

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
No jaani i will stay for another 15-20 minutes Embarrassed
How are you pyaari?
And three hours? I don't think I could live 3 hours away from my family. Ami and Abu are going to Hajj in 2 weeks, and the thought of them going away is making me so sad. I don't know how I will do it when I get married Ermm

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

No jaani i will stay for another 15-20 minutes Embarrassed
How are you pyaari?
And three hours? I don't think I could live 3 hours away from my family. Ami and Abu are going to Hajj in 2 weeks, and the thought of them going away is making me so sad. I don't know how I will do it when I get married Ermm
i am fine , doing nothing and u yaar? 

OH man , my grand parents are going to Hajj too yaar , i so want go there once yaar. 
i am sure u will do fine with jeju yaar . he is gonna keep u happy Big smile

really if u live once alone , u start liking it yar 

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 28933

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .ayesha.

Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

No jaani i will stay for another 15-20 minutes Embarrassed
How are you pyaari?
And three hours? I don't think I could live 3 hours away from my family. Ami and Abu are going to Hajj in 2 weeks, and the thought of them going away is making me so sad. I don't know how I will do it when I get married Ermm
i am fine , doing nothing and u yaar? 

OH man , my grand parents are going to Hajj too yaar , i so want go there once yaar. 
i am sure u will do fine with jeju yaar . he is gonna keep u happy Big smile

really if u live once alone , u start liking it yar 

 
Nothing much pyaari. I am looking for some friends/sisters quotes LOL
 
Awweh really? MashaAllah that is great. When do they leave? Ami and abu leave on the 29th and they come back the 17th of November. I want to go there as well, but only when your jeeju comes (:
Awweh haha InshaAllah he will. I have no doubt. Wink
 
Really? Yeah, probably. My sister likes living on her own with her hubby. She likes the freedom.
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

[QUOTE=.ayesha.]
 
Nothing much pyaari. I am looking for some friends/sisters quotes LOL
 
Awweh really? MashaAllah that is great. When do they leave? Ami and abu leave on the 29th and they come back the 17th of November. I want to go there as well, but only when your jeeju comes (:
Awweh haha InshaAllah he will. I have no doubt. Wink
 
Really? Yeah, probably. My sister likes living on her own with her hubby. She likes the freedom.

really Google them yaar. 

i think they leave around 20th yaar , not sure with dates yaar. i hope that your parents have nice journey yaar , aww u are sweet with jeju yaar . i would go alone if i can yaar  
i love my freedom yaar .. my relatives and family ember called me rebel of the family yaar Embarrassed 

u are so family person na yaar 


..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 28933

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .ayesha.


really Google them yaar. 

i think they leave around 20th yaar , not sure with dates yaar. i hope that your parents have nice journey yaar , aww u are sweet with jeju yaar . i would go alone if i can yaar  
i love my freedom yaar .. my relatives and family ember called me rebel of the family yaar Embarrassed 

u are so family person na yaar 


 
Am on that right now Embarrassed
 
My parents were supposed to leave on the 21st but there was no seats available. It is amazing how so many people go. A lot of my parents' friends are going as well this year.
Haha awweh, well I want us both to experience it the same time. Embarrassed My abu wanted my sister and I to go this year but I couldn't because it would be near midterm time and then it is my last year so I vowed to go with your jeeju Embarrassed
 
Haha rebel? Really? Hehe I am just an angel. both of my sisters are the rebel of the family. I am such a family person. So is your jeeju EmbarrassedLOL
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

 
Am on that right now Embarrassed
 
My parents were supposed to leave on the 21st but there was no seats available. It is amazing how so many people go. A lot of my parents' friends are going as well this year.
Haha awweh, well I want us both to experience it the same time. Embarrassed My abu wanted my sister and I to go this year but I couldn't because it would be near midterm time and then it is my last year so I vowed to go with your jeeju Embarrassed
 
Haha rebel? Really? Hehe I am just an angel. both of my sisters are the rebel of the family. I am such a family person. So is your jeeju EmbarrassedLOL

i know so many people go yaar , my grand parents and their bro and sister are going too yaar 
u know living in america the worst part is when we have something good to do we can't because of education yaar Angry

i am sure u two will experience soon yaar , oye when are u gonna get marry yaar 

yeah i have done some serious stuff so everyone call me this yaar 

u know i can feel that u are some sweet little daughter yaar 
..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 28933

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .ayesha.


i know so many people go yaar , my grand parents and their bro and sister are going too yaar 
u know living in america the worst part is when we have something good to do we can't because of education yaar Angry

i am sure u two will experience soon yaar , oye when are u gonna get marry yaar 

yeah i have done some serious stuff so everyone call me this yaar 

u know i can feel that u are some sweet little daughter yaar 
 
I know pyaari. It really irritates me. ARGHHH! I mean it is such a beautiful opportunity and then education comes in the way. I tell my parents every day that I am so jealous that they get to go. They start to laugh at me then Stern SmileLOL
 
InshaAllah we will. Well I don't know yet jaani. Abhi toh I have to go to Pakistan because immigration says that its been too long since I have seen my fiance. So my abu is planning my trip in December. And both ami and abu agreed to have my nikkah in Pakistan. So who knows? We will see.
 
Really? Shocked Mujhe bhi batao. You don't seem that way though pyaari
 
Haha how did you know or feel? you are right EmbarrassedLOL
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Jia-..


I know pyaari. It really irritates me. ARGHHH! I mean it is such a beautiful opportunity and then education comes in the way. I tell my parents every day that I am so jealous that they get to go. They start to laugh at me then Stern SmileLOL
 
InshaAllah we will. Well I don't know yet jaani. Abhi toh I have to go to Pakistan because immigration says that its been too long since I have seen my fiance. So my abu is planning my trip in December. And both ami and abu agreed to have my nikkah in Pakistan. So who knows? We will see.
 
Really? Shocked Mujhe bhi batao. You don't seem that way though pyaari
 
Haha how did you know or feel? you are right EmbarrassedLOL

same here yaar , the other day i was telling the same thing to my grand parents that how i envy them and jealous that they are going to hajj and they told me , u can go with us. i was like uni. they just laugh yaar 

OMG u going to PAK , now i am super Jealous yaar , i hope that u have good trip yaar and hoping this embassy works out yaar . they are pain sometime yaar Angry
Nikka is nice yaar . are u gonna have big party here in USA na yaar 

oye there is many yaar, i know many says that i look so innocent and sweet , they don't feel this way but my parents are like don't go with her face  haha.. 

i knew u were good and sweet jee , u always are so nice to me and others  yaar 



Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Amrita Rao FC*~ ImSexyAndIKnowIt

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113

Author: -Mandeep-   Replies: 901   Views: 94326

-Mandeep- 901 94326 30 July 2012 at 6:52pm by _Mannat_
*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor* happy birthday Jia

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: .ayesha.   Replies: 1199   Views: 39960

.ayesha. 1199 39960 20 August 2011 at 9:42pm by garima22
..*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*.Happy Birthday Riya

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: .ayesha.   Replies: 1196   Views: 36931

.ayesha. 1196 36931 23 July 2011 at 2:04pm by .ayesha.
Shahid amrita fan club

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61

Author: naadanmasakalli   Replies: 487   Views: 29634

naadanmasakalli 487 29634 02 June 2011 at 4:51pm by dia27
Tusshar Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Fan Club

Author: Lennie   Replies: 6   Views: 3448

Lennie 6 3448 28 March 2007 at 11:30am by Lennie

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index