Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*...imp plz check pg#2 (Page 94)

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

can I use it PLEEJ Embarrassed really it's so good .. im convinced yaar .. start thinking about opening a gallWink 
OMG sara don't ever ask sissy ,everything is free to use yaar 
No to gallery yaar 
and u can always tell me and link to me to caps or video link , i will make u yar :) 

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karanfan

@Nisa whaa? he took it away :( oh so you watch all these shows on YT too! aww I hope you get it back soon ... maybe he will because of your grades(: .. but what about your laptop or desktop if you have one? did he take on the net from there too? 
ohh well yeah Shyam tried to kill Khushi's father since he has found out about him being married and all ... Shyam thought he actually killed him but then the doctors said he'll live so now Shyam is full of tension :P LOL yeah someone needs to kill him LOL
ohh and yeahh that show is cutee ... was watching it for Karan too .. but I like that jodi alot .. and yeah that's the younger sister ...  

arrey tu bhi na, if I didn't have the net then how would I be online atm? ErmmROFL and you didn't know? Confused my YTs and most of the "fun" websites are blocked on comp :( that's why I make dia convert all my avis to photobucketROFL but yeah sucks to be me Big smile K I will try it out the show then :) Tacker looks TOO Cute for me to ignore that show :$

ohh rightt im SO STUPID ROFL and I KNOWW ahah Tacker is too HOT ;) 
saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .ayesha.

OMG sara don't ever ask sissy ,everything is free to use yaar 
No to gallery yaar 
and u can always tell me and link to me to caps or video link , i will make u yar :) 

aww you don't wanna make a gall? and OMG that's so sweet of you Embarrassed Hug haven't seen any sigs from you in a long time? you still make sigs na? 
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

OKAY WHAT THE HECK CC Shocked hmmm I doubt you were busy cos of Uni :P I think you stayed with your laptop and tried out aving ROFL I mean COME ON jaani this is such an improvement, this clearly shows I haven't talked with you for SO LONG :| cos compared to your last avis this is like omg breath-taking like freaking genius work like AH-AH-AH-AHMAZING! like crazily good and ahhh I LOVEEE ITTT Day DreamingROFL yes I love Shamrita but today I am loving them even more cos I rewatched Vivah so ah this avi of yours like makes me happy and sad ConfusedLOL cos I miss them SO MUCH now :( anyways the first thing is the C O L O R I NG it's like WHOA! I honestly adore this coloring, great job jaani! :$ totally you should use this coloring again for your future avis :D but who am I kidding, I am sure your future ones will be like 100 times better than this one, am I right? :P and I love the speed of this avi btw, yaad hain tujhe? I was complaning about it being fast last time? I guess my comment worked EmbarrassedROFL and of course the text is freaking beyond PERFECTION! ... and our sara .. THIS SHOOTINGSTAR created it ? Shocked mujhe nahi pata tha yeh itni creative hain ErmmROFL but yeah I love this CC, hmm in terms of ways to improve, I can't think of any atm but if I think of any then will let you know ;) EmbarrassedROFL deff using this soon :)

OMG U serious CC Shocked itna bara comment . i am so shock seeing it yaar . I love u so much yaar, arre nahia yaar .. my laptop screen was broken so had to type all my paper on the type writer and this thing i made it this morning in my new lappy yaar . u love it , thank you so much jee ,i miss them too yaar , i wish they come back soon yaar. u know trhe coloring i was really happy with it too , my first coloring yaar . u know i saved it for future use yaar Embarrassed. u know when i was timing the caps i was thinking about u yaar. yes your comment did work yaar. I love u yaar and do letr me know how to improve yaar 
Thanks alot for loving it yaar , it means lot yaar 
Love u CC Hug

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

OKAY WHAT THE HECK CC Shocked hmmm I doubt you were busy cos of Uni :P I think you stayed with your laptop and tried out aving ROFL I mean COME ON jaani this is such an improvement, this clearly shows I haven't talked with you for SO LONG :| cos compared to your last avis this is like omg breath-taking like freaking genius work like AH-AH-AH-AHMAZING! like crazily good and ahhh I LOVEEE ITTT Day DreamingROFL yes I love Shamrita but today I am loving them even more cos I rewatched Vivah so ah this avi of yours like makes me happy and sad ConfusedLOL cos I miss them SO MUCH now :( anyways the first thing is the C O L O R I NG it's like WHOA! I honestly adore this coloring, great job jaani! :$ totally you should use this coloring again for your future avis :D but who am I kidding, I am sure your future ones will be like 100 times better than this one, am I right? :P and I love the speed of this avi btw, yaad hain tujhe? I was complaning about it being fast last time? I guess my comment worked EmbarrassedROFL and of course the text is freaking beyond PERFECTION! ... and our sara .. THIS SHOOTINGSTAR created it ? Shocked mujhe nahi pata tha yeh itni creative hain ErmmROFL but yeah I love this CC, hmm in terms of ways to improve, I can't think of any atm but if I think of any then will let you know ;) EmbarrassedROFL deff using this soon :)

WHA? Why didn't I see this? ROFL What an AMAZING comment .. Embarrassed see it was so amazing, I almost forgot for who this comment was for ROFL

[/QUOTE]

Edited by shootingstar.xx - 15 October 2011 at 7:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ayesha.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

aww you don't wanna make a gall? and OMG that's so sweet of you Embarrassed Hug haven't seen any sigs from you in a long time? you still make sigs na? 
no i don't want make gallery yaar , u know for gallery i have to be good yaar , as for right now i am okish yaar . 
no siggies yaar , i only try my hands on avis and these cap thing yaar
i have to show u one more thing but i can't find my USB yaar 

saraaa.

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .ayesha.

no i don't want make gallery yaar , u know for gallery i have to be good yaar , as for right now i am okish yaar . 
no siggies yaar , i only try my hands on avis and these cap thing yaar
i have to show u one more thing but i can't find my USB yaar 

Aww well I love your avis so much <3 And it seems like if you keep making these .. you'll become a pro .. mark my words Ash Approve really that avi was SO GOOD :| and I agree about the coloring too ... <3 anywho .. please show more LOL

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

WHA? Why didn't I see this? ROFL What an AMAZING comment .. Embarrassed see it was so amazing, I almost forgot for who this comment was for ROFL

u know i did not see it but i was gonna ask her about the emo mean? and i saw i was like OMG 
u two make me feel so good here on IF '
u two are super amazing friends jee Embarrassed

saraaa.

Go to top