Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*...imp plz check pg#2 (Page 91)

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

yeah SAME HERE. I just don't like Chuck and when I see his face, it's like I get disgusted ROFL and yeah that's the only reason that I got interested in GG ... Dan/Blair are so cute .. now im going to ask you to make a vm on them? LOLEmbarrassed 

aww that's good it feels like home (: But I hope you get a roommate soon ... because you are alone in your dorm right? 

yeah I like Stefan and Elena because I mean they love they have for each other Embarrassed no one can love that much .. SO MUCH that he couldn't even drink her blood and imagine how hard that would be for a vampire. BUT I don't think Paul and Nina look good together 

well actually the original writer of Vampire Diaries wanted to have Delena together in the end but they actually fired her from writing her OWN books just because of that Angry
 Sara same here yaar , chuck i don't like him , he is not good looking to me yaar, so many people like them but to me he does look good yaar. Dead But Dan is simple , he looks so cute and nice yaar, and how he can protect Blair and help her all the time is so sweet yaar Embarrassed
For vm ... tell me song , i will make it for u yaar . 
i am free for week because of the fall break yaar 

yeah i wnat room mate too yaar , i am so desperate for one and everyone around me feel that i am lucky that i got room to myself yaar  

This is true what u said about stelna . i was like aww he is sweet yaar but i don't know why i don't like them like delena yaar . i agree those two don't look good yaar 

u know ian and nina are dating yaar , I just love that and they look super good together yaar 

OHHH my gosh .. this is strange , she was fired from her story 

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

did I write too much? ROFL

haha... don't know but i am having fun talking like this yaar Embarrassed

where is Nisa yaar?  i missing her yar 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saraaa.

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .ayesha.

Sara same here yaar , chuck i don't like him , he is not good looking to me yaar, so many people like them but to me he does look good yaar. Dead But Dan is simple , he looks so cute and nice yaar, and how he can protect Blair and help her all the time is so sweet yaar Embarrassed
For vm ... tell me song , i will make it for u yaar . 
i am free for week because of the fall break yaar 

yeah i wnat room mate too yaar , i am so desperate for one and everyone around me feel that i am lucky that i got room to myself yaar  

This is true what u said about stelna . i was like aww he is sweet yaar but i don't know why i don't like them like delena yaar . i agree those two don't look good yaar 

u know ian and nina are dating yaar , I just love that and they look super good together yaar 

OHHH my gosh .. this is strange , she was fired from her story 

Yeahhh exactly. Chuck is really ugly in my opinion LOL HI5555 We have so much in common LOLLOL and Dan/Blair look SO PERFECT together<3 Embarrassed they just have to be together. And plus they're such good friends. 
That's why I don't like Stefan and Elena as much as Delena is because the just don't look good together ... Ermm and YES I know Ian/Nina are dating .. it's so cute. have they admitted that they're dating though? 

I hope you get a roommate soon yaar Big smile but how come you don't have one? 

and yeah I know it's ridiculous that she gets fired for writing her OWN storiesConfused
saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

haha... don't know but i am having fun talking like this yaar Embarrassed

where is Nisa yaar?  i missing her yar 

I miss talking to you like this all the time Ash EmbarrassedLOL 

and if Nisa was here .. it would be more fun <3 where does this girl go when im here? LOL

.ayesha.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

Yeahhh exactly. Chuck is really ugly in my opinion LOL HI5555 We have so much in common LOLLOL and Dan/Blair look SO PERFECT together<3 Embarrassed they just have to be together. And plus they're such good friends. 
That's why I don't like Stefan and Elena as much as Delena is because the just don't look good together ... Ermm and YES I know Ian/Nina are dating .. it's so cute. have they admitted that they're dating though? 

I hope you get a roommate soon yaar Big smile but how come you don't have one? 

and yeah I know it's ridiculous that she gets fired for writing her OWN storiesConfused

HI55555 yaar .. seriously we have so much in common ,i did not know that yaar 
u know i have feeling that in final they might show Dan and Blair walking together leaving yaar (hope so and finger crossed)  because of that book he wrote yaar 
i know their friendship is so sweet yaar 
their cute fights haha... 

i don't think that they admitted but the way they show up on things together and when interview people ask them question their replies are just aww yaar 
i am guessing they like to intend low profile yaar 

my roommate did not come to rthe uni due to money reasons yaar Unhappy

i feel bad for her yaar .. they are stupid yaar Angry it making me mad yaar 

saraaa.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

I miss talking to you like this all the time Ash EmbarrassedLOL 

and if Nisa was here .. it would be more fun <3 where does this girl go when im here? LOL

i miss talking to u too yaar ... i wish this uni and school was not there yaar 
and other problems yaar ,
 it is nice catching up with u yaar Hug

u know when i am here , she is not here.. 
i have not seen her for long time yaar 

Edited by .ayesha. - 14 October 2011 at 7:39pm

saraaa.

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

HI55555 yaar .. seriously we have so much in common ,i did not know that yaar 
u know i have feeling that in final they might show Dan and Blair walking together leaving yaar (hope so and finger crossed)  because of that book he wrote yaar 
i know their friendship is so sweet yaar 
their cute fights haha... 

i don't think that they admitted but the way they show up on things together and when interview people ask them question their replies are just aww yaar 
i am guessing they like to intend low profile yaar 

my roommate did not come to rthe uni due to money reasons yaar Unhappy

i feel bad for her yaar .. they are stupid yaar Angry it making me mad yaar 

haha yeah I know right? I just thought we both liked ShaMrita and ArHiLOL ohh and isn't GG based on books too? So like do you know what will happen in the end? 

Yeah, it's obvious that they are together because they're together alot EmbarrassedLOL  they should just tell :P I mean everyone already knows ... 

I KNOW right .. how to do you stop someone from writing an ending to THEIR book? Just because you don't like it .. I found out from the TVD forum actually ... there's a petition that you can sign too ... 
saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

i miss talking to u too yaar ... i wish this uni and school was not there yaar 
and other problems yaar ,
 it is nice catching up with u yaar Hug

u know when i am here , she is not here.. 
i have not seen her for long time yaar 

yeah im so happy we're talking again Embarrassed and Nisa and me come online different times too .. So I never catch her :/ 

Go to top