Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*...imp plz check pg#2 (Page 90)

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

COME BACK SOON JIA Hug

You will be online then?

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

yeahh I watch GG but only sometimes ... (: and I haven't seen like the first two seasons so like im confused and all when I watch some of the episodes LOL I really like Dan and Blair though Embarrassed 

aww why are you scared?! Aren't you happy? you must miss your family so much na :( 

I know I loved that scene <3 I love Damon LOL he's so caring ... I feel bad for him Ouch I really hope he ends up with Elena 

I have watched all the season till now yaar and i love Dan and Blair yaar Embarrassed HI555 yaar 
i so want them end together but i get the feeling in the final they might end up yaar 

it just after 2 and half month... it is gonna be weird yaar .. u know right now i am talking my bro on skype about the same thing haha..  (though to tell u) 

I love demon too yaar and u know the whole epi  i was like screaming demon... he is awesome yaar. i know Elena and Stefan gonna end up togther but i so want Elena and demon yaar 

edit:

Come back soon Jia jani<333

Edited by .ayesha. - 14 October 2011 at 6:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saraaa.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Please tell me text o this pic 
 something hot or something yaar .. please i really need it yar 

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
@Jia I think so Ermm I dunno ... 

@Ash OMG even you want Dan/Blair together ShockedEmbarrassed YAY! I thought everyone like ChairDeadROFL yeahh I don't like them at all :| 

you think I can find scenes of them from season 1 and 2 on youtube? 

WOAH it's been 2 and a half months since you been away? Shocked I cannot even imagine being that far from my mom :( aww you're talking to your bro about it too .. Embarrassed how sweet ... 

you know I really wanted Stephen and Elena together .. I know it's weird because I don't like them but according to the story and characters .. it should be that way Ermm 

and you know in the books, it's Delena that end up together EmbarrassedEmbarrassed so who knows?! 
saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .ayesha.

Please tell me text o this pic 
 something hot or something yaar .. please i really need it yar 

undeniable chemistry? 
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

@Jia I think so Ermm I dunno ... 

@Ash OMG even you want Dan/Blair together ShockedEmbarrassed YAY! I thought everyone like ChairDeadROFL yeahh I don't like them at all :| 

you think I can find scenes of them from season 1 and 2 on youtube? 

WOAH it's been 2 and a half months since you been away? Shocked I cannot even imagine being that far from my mom :( aww you're talking to your bro about it too .. Embarrassed how sweet ... 

you know I really wanted Stephen and Elena together .. I know it's weird because I don't like them but according to the story and characters .. it should be that way Ermm 

and you know in the books, it's Delena that end up together EmbarrassedEmbarrassed so who knows?! 

No i kind of dislike chuck yaar... he is eww to me yaar . But for me Dan and Blair is awesome yaar  u know i was gonna stop watch GG but when i saw Dan and Blair scenes  i was hooked yaar Embarrassed 

i am sure u can find them yaar ...  Google them  if YT does have some other will have yaar 

yeah i can live without them for year too yaar .. but u know we Skype like everyday, my mother calls me so many times yaar .. so don't worry it feels like i am home. 

what? really u like Stefan and Elena earlier , hmhm... i like them but they are just too common pair yaar , i like delena because they have something special touch yaar  

really but i heard something different yaar Ermm

saraaa.

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .ayesha.

No i kind of dislike chuck yaar... he is eww to me yaar . But for me Dan and Blair is awesome yaar  u know i was gonna stop watch GG but when i saw Dan and Blair scenes  i was hooked yaar Embarrassed 

i am sure u can find them yaar ...  Google them  if YT does have some other will have yaar 

yeah i can live without them for year too yaar .. but u know we Skype like everyday, my mother calls me so many times yaar .. so don't worry it feels like i am home. 

what? really u like Stefan and Elena earlier , hmhm... i like them but they are just too common pair yaar , i like delena because they have something special touch yaar  

really but i heard something different yaar Ermm

yeah SAME HERE. I just don't like Chuck and when I see his face, it's like I get disgusted ROFL and yeah that's the only reason that I got interested in GG ... Dan/Blair are so cute .. now im going to ask you to make a vm on them? LOLEmbarrassed 

aww that's good it feels like home (: But I hope you get a roommate soon ... because you are alone in your dorm right? 

yeah I like Stefan and Elena because I mean they love they have for each other Embarrassed no one can love that much .. SO MUCH that he couldn't even drink her blood and imagine how hard that would be for a vampire. BUT I don't think Paul and Nina look good together 

well actually the original writer of Vampire Diaries wanted to have Delena together in the end but they actually fired her from writing her OWN books just because of that Angry

.ayesha.

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
did I write too much? ROFL

Go to top