*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*...imp plz check pg#2 - Page 92

Posted: 12 years ago
GUESS SCENE

Yes Garima you are right about the scene Congratulation!

Originally posted by .ayesha.

don't even ask CC, I miss u so much yaar, we need to talk asap yaar 

btw i did not know u like liam and Annie.. they are my fav in the show πŸ˜³

Annie is adorable :$ and ah Liam is SO CUTE! 😳 but sadly they are not even together 😭 LOL tujhe pata hain guess what! haha I am so weird, I just started from this 4th season only :P so yeah mujhe complete story toh pata nahi hain yaar, but they are too cute so I am watching the show :| πŸ˜†
Barbie you here kya ?
Gosh I just pressed a button on my keyboard, and now these french letters are coming up. So Not Cool. I have to shift press the 6 to post the question mark.
Aww sorry Ayu, LOL nah I am not really here :| I just keep on getting distracted so I come here randomly πŸ˜† I'll ttyl k, I gotta study bio πŸ€” I am too bored, I end up listening to song as soon as I read a sentence or two 😳
Made some more icons:

Tu abhi bhi yahi peh hain πŸ˜† OH btw i can see the icons above :D good job! they look so cute :$ but second post kya hain? I can't see anything

? Yeah yaar main yahan hi hoonπŸ˜†I was waiting for you like since 4everπŸ€” Awww thanks so much Barbie, so glad you can see them, the other one is also an icon, but its a text icon of shamrita.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4269/340f2eb96d3d96d8b2173a1.jpg
this one's blocked -_- anyways omg I was smiling after watching a scene of Ek hazaron mein and now all of a sudden I am sorta crying cos I watched titanic trailer LOL such a sudden change of emotion idk if I am sad/happy πŸ˜†

Kya? Thats wierd:\ Haha the same happens with me, and gosh it's pretty wierd, well you must be sad now, cause that happy experience is overπŸ˜†