India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Confusion after Confusion

alisha0104 Senior Member
alisha0104
alisha0104

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Well i guess I havent really posted in this forum at all but i loveee IPKKND Big smile and Arnaaav Embarrassed So anyway i heard that Khushi will have this ''best friend'' named Naman who will make ASR jealous. Woh kahan margaya? LOL and now Ive read some stuff about this other guy Dhruv? Who is he and where did u guys hear about him? Is he a new lead? Also I think everyone should stop being angry at ASR for yelling at Khushi because she should know him by now and mind her own business. But yesterday scene when he saved her from burning herself and todays mandir scene was awesome Smile and when he locked his arms around her so she couldnt move (usually only done in romantic scenes lol )

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45Suman786sun2011Infofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
I dont remember reading about Naman but the idea of someone making ASR jealous would be fun.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45ccuteaangel

ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I would also like to see a La equivalent for Khushi, not a relationship, just a good friend to make Arnav a bit jealous ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

alisha0104 Senior Member
alisha0104
alisha0104

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
i know because right now all they do is fight Dead we need more comedy and "rabba ve" moments Tongue

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index