Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

*::.Humsafar AT.::* |Check Pg1 <3| (Page 31)

AnnaNAshley IF-Rockerz
AnnaNAshley
AnnaNAshley

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
@fatima tooba is my sister. She is not active any more on india forums so i asked her to give me the password.I dont come here either just came for humsafar. :) But many people are saying that there are no scenes between sarah and ashar as shown in the first episode.And that he didn't like sarah at all.
P.S As u have read the novel can you tell me that  the promo which was aired in which khirad asks ashar " mera kasoor kya hai.. kya itna bhi haq nahi hai kai ap ki narazgi ki waja jan sakoon" yeh shadi kai baad ka scene hai because he didnt accept khirad or is it because they had a fight?

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Hareem is ashar and khirad's daughter
lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Thank you sara for the link :)
I have read 1nhalf page *lol* Kabhi na kabhi khatam hu he jayege :P

@everyone: Had a nice time talking to you all, hoping to see you around :)

Bye bye (:

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnnaNAshley

@fatima tooba is my sister. She is not active any more on india forums so i asked her to give me the password.I dont come here either just came for humsafar. :) But many people are saying that there are no scenes between sarah and ashar as shown in the first episode.And that he didn't like sarah at all.
P.S As u have read the novel can you tell me that the promo which was aired in which khirad asks ashar " mera kasoor kya hai.. kya itna bhi haq nahi hai kai ap ki narazgi ki waja jan sakoon" yeh shadi kai baad ka scene hai because he didnt accept khirad or is it because they had a fight?

oh i thought u r tooba i use to talk to her whn we were SR fanz :)
in serialz they add some scenez but in novel sarah was his good friend & his collague he like her but only as his friend nothing else so they add her in it as parallel lead element but itz totally gonna be asher & khirad in tht promo it was they had a fight whn she asked him tht itz after they both accept eachother tht was normal fight
after marriage he started loving her alot & tht promo
Batameez. IF-Stunnerz
Batameez.
Batameez.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

P.S As u have read the novel can you tell me that  the promo which was aired in which khirad asks ashar " mera kasoor kya hai.. kya itna bhi haq nahi hai kai ap ki narazgi ki waja jan sakoon" yeh shadi kai baad ka scene hai because he didnt accept khirad or is it because they had a fight?

Can anyone link me that promo? I haven't seen it :/
Batameez. IF-Stunnerz
Batameez.
Batameez.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amnaM

Thank you sara for the link :)
I have read 1nhalf page *lol* Kabhi na kabhi khatam hu he jayege :P

@everyone: Had a nice time talking to you all, hoping to see you around :)

Bye bye (:

You welcome! Hahaha..yeah :D same here..byee!
-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
amna bubyee hun tc nice talking to u
sarz wait tjhe promo scrap krti hun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Batameez.

AnnaNAshley IF-Rockerz
AnnaNAshley
AnnaNAshley

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatima-

P.S As u have read the novel can you tell me that the promo which was aired in which khirad asks ashar " mera kasoor kya hai.. kya itna bhi haq nahi hai kai ap ki narazgi ki waja jan sakoon" yeh shadi kai baad ka scene hai because he didnt accept khirad or is it because they had a fight?

oh i thought u r tooba i use to talk to her whn we were SR fanz :)
in serialz they add some scenez but in novel sarah was his good friend & his collague he like her but only as his friend nothing else so they add her in it as parallel lead element but itz totally gonna be asher & khirad in tht promo it was they had a fight whn she asked him tht itz after they both accept eachother tht was normal fight
after marriage he started loving her alot & tht promo
SR .. OMG.. i used to be a fan as well. Kya kardiya dmg ka unho nai. Urghhh hate them for ruining SR. lol
And one more question.. sorry if i am irritating you but i need to know... Why there is so much sadness shown in the title track? they are crying and all... And sarah dramay sai shadi kai baad chali jaye gi?? us ka role agai bhi hai??

Go to top