Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

*::.Humsafar AT.::* |Check Pg1 <3| (Page 2)

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
@Maha >>Do make one yaar...u can post there randomly too...ur really good at it...

Did u awl c the cast at Jaago Pakistan Jaago...I avoided coz I dint want ne pieces of story or synopsis from them but awl of them wee lukin super gorgeous...especially Naveen...Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maha-

farahs_6 IF-Dazzler
farahs_6
farahs_6

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maha-

Wohho Thanks for this thread yar ..i am  very Much excited about this show and tbh after almost 3-4 months i got something to watch on TV ..
about Khirad i am not expecting much from Mahira since she is a new comer and Her Urdu is also not that gud LOL It will be hard job for her..But fawad is just Fab fab in promos and OST and they are looking just wow as a couple
Just watched interview of Humsafar cast on Jagoo pakistan Jagoo and Farhat said that she is excited for the show and asher-Khirad is just fab and looking like she wanted them to look..They are exact copy of that image she had in her Mind

Did Farhat come on the show herself or was it just a phone call?

Edited by farahs_6 - 23 September 2011 at 1:20am
-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
awww thanks again yar i will but m still trying to get more better but hopefully i will open soonBig smile
and yeah main ny dekha nd i so wanted to see fawad but Disapprove They all were looking stunning specially mahira she is soo cute mashAllah
They also shared about some funny moments
Like mahira slipped while they were shooting rain scene and Fawad was laughing on her LOL and Hina who is playing Sara's Mom role said that in some scenes she actually wantd to slap Sara ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SidNeeti-fanSunshine Girl

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farahs_6

Wohho Thanks for this thread yar ..i am  very Much excited about this show and tbh after almost 3-4 months i got something to watch on TV ..
about Khirad i am not expecting much from Mahira since she is a new comer and Her Urdu is also not that gud LOL It will be hard job for her..But fawad is just Fab fab in promos and OST and they are looking just wow as a couple
Just watched interview of Humsafar cast on Jagoo pakistan Jagoo and Farhat said that she is excited for the show and asher-Khirad is just fab and looking like she wanted them to look..They are exact copy of that image she had in her Mind

Did Farhat come on the show herself or was it just a phone call?
it was a phone call

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farahs_6

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged

awww thanks again yar i will but m still trying to get more better but hopefully i will open soonBig smile
and yeah main ny dekha nd i so wanted to see fawad but Disapprove They all were looking stunning specially mahira she is soo cute mashAllah
They also shared about some funny moments
Like mahira slipped while they were shooting rain scene and Fawad was laughing on her LOL and Hina who is playing Sara's Mom role said that in some scenes she actually wantd to slap Sara ROFL

Really OMG is she playing that irritating character??ShockedStern Smile...hum apne aap ko kaise control karen ge...
And me too wanted to c Fawad yaar...is serial mai us ne apne handsome lagne k sab record tod diye...did u c that sequence in the song whr hez wearing white shalwar kameez...Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr_ashSidNeeti-fan

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
GUYSSS!!!!
LOL why arent u expecting stuphh from Khirad!? =(
she'll do well yaar, and please, -Puppy-, i think shes the MOST INNOCENT FACE ON TV right now Ermm
acting i agree, not that gud :P especially dialog delivery...
dr_ash Senior Member
dr_ash
dr_ash

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
this show is surely gonna be hit with a gr8 star cast and wonderful story i guarantee that presently on tv be it an indian or pakistani tv this show seems to be the finest fawad lukin lyk never before and mahira is lukin beautiful and even naveen 
SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
hey reeno make it a humsafar DT we can discuss d whole cast den rather then just khirad n asahar AT plzz

Go to top