Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

*::.Humsafar AT.::* |Check Pg1 <3| (Page 128)

AnnaNAshley IF-Rockerz
AnnaNAshley
AnnaNAshley

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Smash

Originally posted by AnnaNAshley

I am watching the ost of humsafar. khirad and asharEmbarrassed so cute and romantic.. loving each and every scene! Smile

Yea, the chemistry is there ...Day Dreaming
i cant wait for the scenes but i guess these scenes will come after some episodes.. What happens after the marraige?/ i mean kitne arsai baad do they fall in love?? shuru mai cute scenes hai??

Arre chill ..Trust me watch the drama, dont let me spoil it for you LOL ...wese my humsafar is annoying right now, I told him to make chai LOL dont know where he is now ..argh I want my chai !!
haha okie :) ur humsafar.. you are marreid.. thats great Smile how old are you?? chai.. haha mujhe chai nahi pasand thankfully but my sister and my brother in law loves it... They want it all the time.. lol...

Ash_Smash IF-Rockerz
Ash_Smash
Ash_Smash

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

I am watching the ost of humsafar. khirad and asharEmbarrassed so cute and romantic.. loving each and every scene! Smile

i cant wait for the scenes but i guess these scenes will come after some episodes.. What happens after the marraige?/ i mean kitne arsai baad do they fall in love?? shuru mai cute scenes hai??

Arre chill ..Trust me watch the drama, dont let me spoil it for you LOL ...wese my humsafar is annoying right now, I told him to make chai LOL dont know where he is now ..argh I want my chai !!
haha okie :) ur humsafar.. you are marreid.. thats great Smile how old are you?? chai.. haha mujhe chai nahi pasand thankfully but my sister and my brother in law loves it... They want it all the time.. lol...

Haha I like coffee more but ..aaj chai jale ghi LOL I am 24 Wink Yepp married with Ashar ..oh I mean Emraan EmbarrassedLOL
AnnaNAshley IF-Rockerz
AnnaNAshley
AnnaNAshley

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

Haha I like coffee more but ..aaj chai jale ghi LOL I am 24 Wink Yepp married with Ashar ..oh I mean Emraan EmbarrassedLOL

I like coffee too ...Smile
Emraan... the way you wrote it.. i think that ur husband must be like ashar... awww.. thats so sweet and romantic Embarrassed I think you really love him.. shoo cuteee Embarrassed
Ash_Smash IF-Rockerz
Ash_Smash
Ash_Smash

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

Yes I love him aaalot alot alot alot alot ..bhooot zaida LOL He is my AsharHeart lol ..btw ..erm shouldnt you get some sleep .. I mean the time zone na lolLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaNAshley

AnnaNAshley IF-Rockerz
AnnaNAshley
AnnaNAshley

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Yes I love him aaalot alot alot alot alot ..bhooot zaida LOL He is my AsharHeart lol ..btw ..erm shouldnt you get some sleep .. I mean the time zone na lolLOL
awww... "Aisha Emraan" Wink actually i have holidays these days.. My medical college will start in january inshaAllah ... so these days i sleep at 6 or 7 in the morning.. LOLwhat about you? are you sleeepy?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Smash

Ash_Smash IF-Rockerz
Ash_Smash
Ash_Smash

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

awww... "Aisha Emraan" Wink actually i have holidays these days.. My medical college will start in january inshaAllah ... so these days i sleep at 6 or 7 in the morning.. LOLwhat about you? are you sleeepy?

Naa I am having my tasty chai LOL ...eee you study medicine ?! Me too Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile What year are you in ? Or is it first ?  
AnnaNAshley IF-Rockerz
AnnaNAshley
AnnaNAshley

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

Naa I am having my tasty chai LOL ...eee you study medicine ?! Me too Big smile What year are you in ? Or is it first ?  
I am about to start my first year in january inshaAllah SmileSmile Oh thats really great... You are in which year??
Ash_Smash IF-Rockerz
Ash_Smash
Ash_Smash

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

Naa I am having my tasty chai LOL ...eee you study medicine ?! Me too Big smile What year are you in ? Or is it first ?  
I am about to start my first year in january inshaAllah SmileSmile Oh thats really great... You are in which year??

3.5 LOL    half year maternity Tongue 

Edited by Ash_Smash - 26 September 2011 at 4:54pm

Go to top