Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

*::.Humsafar AT.::* |Check Pg1 <3| (Page 120)

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
happy 120 :) wohooo

bye guys
Allah hafiz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity.

AnnaNAshley IF-Rockerz
AnnaNAshley
AnnaNAshley

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Originally posted by AnnaNAshley

yeah i told my cousin the same thing that yar dont spoil ashar and khirad for me :P I am totally in love with them after watching the promos and the title song.
@afridi malik.. whats your name?? n yeha you are right .. yeah i watched jpj too.Yeah i know but i think she will do something really nasty thats why navin was saying that sara is so passionate in love that she thinks everything she is doing is rite,,Jpj ws great otherwise I loved the way mahira told about her experience in mirpur khas. Chaar baal wala doctor and lab coat.haha and how everyone in the drama is english medium. It was funn!!
ROFL i knoww! it was so cute!
and how fawad made fun of theur urdu and himself spoke wrong urdu! ROFL

@Bold: she was talking abt the part where she attempts suicide, she thinks thats right, to do that for Love...

exactly... meri urdu bohat acha hai.. hahahahahah great.. ROFL mahira is great funn.. Fawad ko ana chahiye tha. It would have been more funn if he was also on the show ;)
She is just going to commit suicide nothing else.. i mean like creating problems between ashar and khirad?? I thought she is a negative character.. Everybody hates her jinho nai novel parha hua hai...
AnnaNAshley IF-Rockerz
AnnaNAshley
AnnaNAshley

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Bye amna and ameres :) Good night and take care Smile
serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
AshAd
KhiSher
AshK

Good :))
and, others, Suggesttt!!!
serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

yeah i told my cousin the same thing that yar dont spoil ashar and khirad for me :P I am totally in love with them after watching the promos and the title song.
@afridi malik.. whats your name?? n yeha you are right .. yeah i watched jpj too.Yeah i know but i think she will do something really nasty thats why navin was saying that sara is so passionate in love that she thinks everything she is doing is rite,,Jpj ws great otherwise I loved the way mahira told about her experience in mirpur khas. Chaar baal wala doctor and lab coat.haha and how everyone in the drama is english medium. It was funn!!

@Bold: she was talking abt the part where she attempts suicide, she thinks thats right, to do that for Love...

exactly... meri urdu bohat acha hai.. hahahahahah great.. ROFL mahira is great funn.. Fawad ko ana chahiye tha. It would have been more funn if he was also on the show ;)
She is just going to commit suicide nothing else.. i mean like creating problems between ashar and khirad?? I thought she is a negative character.. Everybody hates her jinho nai novel parha hua hai...
HAHA! ROFL i know! awesome scene!
But fawad doesnt come in morning shows :(
only came in hardly 2... Ouch NKS i remember...

and, arey, Novel main toh usska character BHT neglectable hai! ROFL shes not even amongst the main characters in the novel! But she may be greyish in the serial, though Ermm
AnnaNAshley IF-Rockerz
AnnaNAshley
AnnaNAshley

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I like khisher and ashad.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
People, dont let the pace slow down :(
we need 2 finish it tonite!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_SmashAnnaNAshley

AnnaNAshley IF-Rockerz
AnnaNAshley
AnnaNAshley

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

HAHA! ROFL i know! awesome scene!
But fawad doesnt come in morning shows :(
only came in hardly 2... Ouch NKS i remember...

and, arey, Novel main toh usska character BHT neglectable hai! ROFL shes not even amongst the main characters in the novel! But she may be greyish in the serial, though Ermm
yup i searched fawad interviews and couldnt find any except NKS.. he should come more often.. :(
yahi reason hai that i am not reading the novel.. firstly my urdu is very great( i am being sarcastic here) and the second reason is that jinhon nai novel parha hai they are like sara tou novel mai thi hi nahi and she is shown so much in the drama.. So i have this fear kai agar mainai parh lia novel tou kahin mai dissapoint na hojaon drama daikh kar,.. lol

Go to top