*::.Humsafar AT.::* |Check Pg1 <3| - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by amnaM

Thank you sara for the link :)
I have read 1nhalf page *lol* Kabhi na kabhi khatam hu he jayege :P

@everyone: Had a nice time talking to you all, hoping to see you around :)

Bye bye (:

You welcome! Hahaha..yeah :D same here..byee!
amna bubyee hun tc nice talking to u
sarz wait tjhe promo scrap krti hun
Originally posted by -Fatima-

oh i thought u r tooba i use to talk to her whn we were SR fanz :)
in serialz they add some scenez but in novel sarah was his good friend & his collague he like her but only as his friend nothing else so they add her in it as parallel lead element but itz totally gonna be asher & khirad in tht promo it was they had a fight whn she asked him tht itz after they both accept eachother tht was normal fight
after marriage he started loving her alot & tht promo
SR .. OMG.. i used to be a fan as well. Kya kardiya dmg ka unho nai. Urghhh hate them for ruining SR. lol
And one more question.. sorry if i am irritating you but i need to know... Why there is so much sadness shown in the title track? they are crying and all... And sarah dramay sai shadi kai baad chali jaye gi?? us ka role agai bhi hai??
Originally posted by AnnaNAshley

SR .. OMG.. i used to be a fan as well. Kya kardiya dmg ka unho nai. Urghhh hate them for ruining SR. lol
And one more question.. sorry if i am irritating you but i need to know... Why there is so much sadness shown in the title track? they are crying and all... And sarah dramay sai shadi kai baad chali jaye gi?? us ka role agai bhi hai??

gosh i was also a v big fan os SR i hate them for ruing such a beautiful couple sigh
oh no u r not irritating me at all as if itz abt show i think sarah 'll leave whn tht 6 yearz leap 'll hapen oh in title track they both crying when they drift apart for 6 yearz coz of some misunderstanding

Count me in pleasee.

Loved the first eppy. Asher and Khirad look soo good together, cant wait to watch more of their scenes together. Why does it air just once a week, such a long wait till saturday now!! :-(( 

Wish there was a translated version of the book. I think im going to go bit mad waiting for the eppys to air. Lol 
hey so i was glancing thru the last few pages - and someone shud translate the book in english!!! (fatima - meri bachi!! thodi thodi Translate kardo) - i dont know how to read any urdu (lived in the states my whole life) :(

Edited by sidra2007 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sidra2007

hey so i was glancing thru the last few pages - and someone shud translate the book in english!!! (fatima - meri bachi!! thodi thodi Translate kardo) - i dont how to read any urdu (lived in the states my whole life) :(

Jaani i lived in Pakistan my whole life still i need translation for Urdu books :P

@ all

Guys,whose Sr?i mean which couple.I dunno😕

Yaar all those who have studied urdu till 8th grade canm v easily read it.It even has a few eng words in btw.Not tough urdu!!its normal urdu😕

those who have studied urdu in olevels,they can read it with eyes closes,if thats even possible😆

those who havernt studied urdu at all,i would have translated but m not sure..Novel is kinds long..I might give it a try n let u know😉

Originally posted by amnaM

Jaani i lived in Pakistan my whole life still i need translation for Urdu books :P

how is that possible?
school mein urdu nahi parhti?😆
sr is sid ridhima(DMG)
i'm in A levels yaar but still i have problems in reading urdu :(