Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi working for Arnav's dad can't be possible.

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Hello guys (:

Earlier we read the rumor that Khushi would be working for Arnav's dad for the future track...but this can't be true because Arnav/Anjali hung the garland around their father and mother's portraits, and you absolutely cannot do that unless everyone in the portrait is really dead.

And if their dad is secretly alive or something, why would he be against Arnav? Would Arnav and Anjali really have no idea that there dad was against them before he "died"?

I'm so confused. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevsmithasrkpinky_blueskieswida

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
arnav dad?
isn't he dead after putting the garland on thier frame today?
am total confused Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muffins2waffles

abzy. Senior Member
abzy.
abzy.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
I don't belive the Khushi working for ASR's dad is true. First of all wouldn't she know it's his father because of the name RAIZADA it doens't take sherlock holmes to figure it out. I think his father is dead. I don't see cv's would go with this track if it is true because it would only cause gazillions of hatred and I think the cv's will focus on their love relationship instead.
The only rumours I'm like believing/ think is true are: new character Dhruv that makes ASR jealous and the live in relationship.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45gansteressmuffins2waffles

muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
@ ayesha - Yea, that's what I thought, but there was a rumour going around earlier about Khushi working for his dad, which can't be true now..

@ abzy - I like the Dhruv idea but not the live in relationship. I don't see how Khushi would agree to that at all. I'm more in favor of Arnav forcefully marrying her because him marrying for his sister's sake is more believable that Khushi living in before marriage with someone, lol.

Edited by aishi.muffin - 22 September 2011 at 3:44pm

smithasrk

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Right now i feel we should not believe any anonymous source. We shd wait for some official confirmation. I doubt whether that full post abt the future track was true.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45daisyluvlittlemoi

muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
^ Oh gosh, I really hope none of it was true! I didn't like anything on that list. LOL But yea, you're right (:
daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
the person did mention heart attack !! but yea ur right...maybe he has a step dad..!?!? n from him comes his other bro who will also fall for khushi tht wud be awesome to see man !! arnav getting at angrrryyy lol

alishba45

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Arnav's dad.. He still alive..? Totaly confusing..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index