Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Anjali - Khushi - will they face shyam's truth? (Page 2)

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
I am not sure why should everyone blame Khushi?  What has she done?  Shyam is just a paying guest at her house.  Even if her family is contemplating marriage to him, they are doing so at his/buaji's behest.

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Do u possibly think Anjali will come to know Shyam truth?
If it does happen how will she react? 
Would Khushi be blamed for all of it.

all this is boiling me inside thinking about it.
am worried about Anjali as how will she be when she will be faced with the unmasked face of shyam?

Poor girl will break down. 

I want Shyam Identity out now.

How many agree with me? 
 Ouch

-
Ayesha 

yap very soon anjali will come to know shyam's truth.. coz this day's this shyam is much active... so home fully he is going to get his share form arnav or khushi.. i to think khishi blamed for shyam's truth...

when it's come to anjali i feel very sorry for her...  she is such a sweet sis... i am sure it will affect her lotss... me too worried abt anjali...OuchConfused
khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged

I think only Arnav and Khushi (& family) will come to know of Shyam's truth. And as usual Arnav will blame Khushi :( He might hide the truth from Anjali as he knows she will be shattered or even not believe it. So to keep Anjali happy, Arnav might still allow Shyam to stay, maybe even pay him or something and will marry Khushi so Shyam will stay away from her. But since they will be living in the same house (well, if), then Shyam's surely gonna keep eying on Khushi and put the blames on her.. but slowly the truth will come out and that's when Anjali and the rest of the family finds out Shyam's truth.. well that's what i think will happen.. just a prediction.. coz i dont see why should Arnav marry Khushi if everyone including Anjali finds out about Shyam :S hmmm..
_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
same thing is bothering me too! i wonder how will anjali face this and if khushi gets blamed for all this!!Ouch arnav loves his di so much..what if he feels khushi is responsible for all this!Unhappy
this is getting so complicated!Wacko
i am sure my brain wires will all get loosenLOL
pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
I'm worried to.. Esp after watching yesterday's epi.. This brought a huge question mark in me.. I wonder how she'd react and I hope she doesn't blame Khushi for it.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
am already started to be worried about it, its a bit confusing about shyam and how will the raizadas react to it.
.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I want him to be revealed asap, so that Anjali does not get involved with him anymore, nevertheless, she is going to break down!
So sad :((
moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
i thnk at first khushi will be blamed!!!!
later evryone will realize their fault!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index