Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

I think only Arnav and Khushi (& family) will come to know of Shyam's truth. And as usual Arnav will blame Khushi :( He might hide the truth from Anjali as he knows she will be shattered or even not believe it. So to keep Anjali happy, Arnav might still allow Shyam to stay, maybe even pay him or something and will marry Khushi so Shyam will stay away from her. But since they will be living in the same house (well, if), then Shyam's surely gonna keep eying on Khushi and put the blames on her.. but slowly the truth will come out and that's when Anjali and the rest of the family finds out Shyam's truth.. well that's what i think will happen.. just a prediction.. coz i dont see why should Arnav marry Khushi if everyone including Anjali finds out about Shyam :S hmmm..
IronyDied thumbnail
same thing is bothering me too! i wonder how will anjali face this and if khushi gets blamed for all this!! arnav loves his di so much..what if he feels khushi is responsible for all this!😔
this is getting so complicated!
i am sure my brain wires will all get loosen😆
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm worried to.. Esp after watching yesterday's epi.. This brought a huge question mark in me.. I wonder how she'd react and I hope she doesn't blame Khushi for it.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
am already started to be worried about it, its a bit confusing about shyam and how will the raizadas react to it.
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I want him to be revealed asap, so that Anjali does not get involved with him anymore, nevertheless, she is going to break down!
So sad :((
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i thnk at first khushi will be blamed!!!!
later evryone will realize their fault!!!!