Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i found the adoption..or the sister taking in an orphaned child... after her parents death...or whatever happened for i cant find anything beyond that..

the dowry and the fire thing was random people giving example of their situations for giving into dowry demands...here is the links watch from 11:05 onwards.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9ccUlGFil4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

if i find anything more..i shall post...
anjanisiatia thumbnail
@upsana.diya

In the first video that RushTrip posted :
Buaji says that "if 10 years ago Garima had not brought her "ANAAT" niece, Payals life wouldnt have been spoiled", my hindi isnt that good but doesnt Anaat mean orphan, as in her parents are dead?? :S
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
payal is not garima's daughter/  i remember in the initial epi's when payal's wedding was stopped due to khushi and it was revealed that she was adopted, garima was like i never diffrentiated btw u and payal...   
solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I think the only reference as posted by Vrushali, happened in that epi when she returned from that fashion show disaster... and it only talks abt Garima bringing her Jiji's daughter to stay with them 10 years ago as she was orphaned... so I think while Khushi being an orphan when she8 or 9 years old and she being Garima's sister's daughter are the only references we have... I don't think the manner of death etc has been described..
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjanisiatia

@upsana.diya

In the first video that RushTrip posted :
Buaji says that "if 10 years ago Garima had not brought her "ANAAT" niece, Payals life wouldnt have been spoiled", my hindi isnt that good but doesnt Anaat mean orphan, as in her parents are dead?? :S

u r right... Anaath means orphan...  but what i was confused about is how her parents died...

@Rushtrip... lolzzz... sorry for the trouble dear...Thanks for the clarification... i too went through most of the initial videos which i missed and all i could make out was what you posted...

ie...

Khushi... Orphan... Cause of her Parent's death unknown...
Edited by upasana.diya - 12 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail
oh... yes thanks for clearing...

but how is ASR's past and KKR's past related...

somehow they are realted...

thats sure...
IronyDied thumbnail
yes i know that๐Ÿ˜Š but thnaks again๐Ÿ˜ณ
and you right like arnav she is an orphan too๐Ÿ˜”
AGulf thumbnail
Is that mean khushi dad is a life
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

@Rushtrip... Hey... ๐Ÿ˜Š it does say that Khushi is Garima's Sister's orphaned kid whom Garima got into the fold of her family some 10 years back... but it doesn't say anything about how Khushi's parents died... please correct me if i am wrong

You are right, nowhere in this  video mentioned that KKG's mother was burned by his dad or anything like this.  It simply mentions about her being Garima's sister's daugher and an orphan.
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: areeba123hina

here's the link, the woman in yellow dress says it and Khushi looks down then!, it starts at 9:50 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9ccUlGFil4&feature=related

tnks so much hun ๐Ÿ˜Š