Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is Alina's love for Abhay true? (Page 2)

-SexyAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-SexyAngel-
-SexyAngel-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Alina definitely loves abhay.. i tink dat alina is very very sweet nd abhay wil not break her heart! i want way way way way way way way more scenes of abhina! u rock abhina nd we luv u! btw @sidchu- u r 100% right yaar!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

redwitch1987OriginalsFan

vijayata123 Goldie
vijayata123
vijayata123

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by Abhiya_vijata

Originally posted by Sidchu

Alina is a girl with good heart, she almost got herself killed by her brother when she saved Pia and abhay! If alina would have been evil she would have never been scared of her mom who locked her up in dark room from ages and treat her like rubbish!
Alina's love for abhay is pure as she didn't fall for his outer appearance she fall for his pure heart! Alina is truely in love with abhay and even chand had seen in her eyes! Chand is always right in judging peopleEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Yes alina is an innocent fairy in love with her dark angelEmbarrassed

Archi when did she saved Abhiya...I don't remember can u plss tell me??Smile
The day she said panchi about where Pia was and Jeh tried to kill alina but kabir saved herSmile

Oo Yeh!!Now i remember thanks...Me2 i don't think Abhay will break Alina's heart..!!!Her love for Abhay is true but her heart is gonna break anyhow even if Abhay don't break her heart then it will surly when she gets to know about AbhiyaCryBut hope she won't turn evil to get Abhay!!!Stern Smile
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashabhiya4ever

Alina definitely loves abhay.. i tink dat alina is very very sweet nd abhay wil not break her heart! i want way way way way way way way more scenes of abhina! u rock abhina nd we luv u! btw @sidchu- u r 100% right yaar!
 Thanx dearEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SexyAngel-

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Well anything can happen in show as CV can give 360 turn to make  character negative . Alina look like love abhay & when she find abhay too love ( faking it ) then she believe the love till she find the truth
sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Well for me Alina is a Pandora box. Which should be left closed.

If Abhay fakes love with her and when she finds out the truth. Then this box will open, what it will unleash is not going to be pleasant. 

About Alina is not actually in love with Abhay, but has what you call hero worship. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index