Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Friendship for Alina! She will neva get the love!

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
She will never ever get the love she wants from Abhay as he sed it in todays epi that its Piya for him! So how can having a pretend and fake relationship good for her? When she finds that Abhay only did it due to Chands Orders and that Abhay only loves Piya, she will be completly broken. She is already so insecure so to play with her feelings and then for to find out it was all a lie she might not trust anyone again!

And those cute dream scenes of Abhina are all they are gna be, dreams! They will never come true and have to say and its my own POV i felt uncomfortable watching it! DeadAbhay saying those words to anyone to but Piya is sure to make all Abhiya fans uncomfortable! So my main point is that I hope Abhina track finishes very quickly as I feel its quite a boring track as Alina is an innocent and nice character to watch but she doesn't have the spark or the fieriness of Piya which make her scenes boring to watch for me.

Ultimately, I feel in the end Alina will find out about everything and be very hurt by it all. Piya will get very hurt too but i think Abhay will explain to her wat sort of compulsion he was under. 

In short, Alina will not get wat she wants which is Abhays love but will get his friendship. Hopefullly that will be enough for her.

P.S- I feel Chand was very unreasonable today as he very well knows Abhay's feelings for Piya yet he asks him to do this. I know its all for the Clan and to win the war but why resort to sneaky tactics to win plus taking advantage of an insecure girl as well as well asking Abhay to hurt Piya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Antu-_-Aslan-asena-Rema-

com4us Senior Member
com4us
com4us

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I really agree with you...even it will be disgusting to see Abhay with fake love to Alina...he shouldnot do that...indirectly he should show more caring to Alina so that Alina feel he loves her but in the end Abhay will say its all friendship love not anything else...I dont want Alina to think evil about Abhay after her heart breaks...Abhay should work tactfully...He should say everything to Pia I guess...else Pia will surely cause trouble in Chaands plan...I hope Alina doesnt turn grey /negative..she must remain sweet even after makeover...I sometimes doubt that Alina is serious about ABhay or just pretending to do so and indirectly breaking up abhiya? what if Chands's plan matches with Alina's plan and she is finding her way to Abhay's house to take revenge from raichand family? Anything may happen...
Frozen.K IF-Dazzler
Frozen.K
Frozen.K

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
yuppp...abhina friendship track will be interesting to see...but since abhay will fake his relationship with alina, I doubt abhina relationship will remain as cute at all...let alina find out about this and abhiya, then we will see the real AlinaLOL...now for abhiya...I am a die hard fan them...but I do feel that abhiya might have some misunderstanding between them coz of alina...but at the end of the day its abhiya all the way, so no need to worry about it..it will clear out pretty soon...I just hope to see full on romance between abhiya and I will be satisfied...I won't pay attention to rest as of nowLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayata123-Rema-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index