Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
So much task for Lovely is she learning how to handle and do the household or is she the NEW MAID of Kaushik family in the form of a daughter in law? your ideas please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonaChingaarirechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaushik family new maid introduction." in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

orianthi

Goldie

orianthi

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I think Mrs. K's definition of a daughter in law is a maid who gives her grand kids and obeys her like a robot slave.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hhramjewanveryverysweet23aewaALUJNA21rayadalliesuresh555Chingaarinycsweetierechus

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by orianthi

<font color="#ff33ff">I think Mrs. K's definition of a daughter in law is a maid who gives her grand kids and obeys her like a robot slave.</font><div></div>

I agree with u...

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Super tittle.. Aftr read it I c't control my laugh... Lovely and Mrs Kaushik both r same.. I mean, mrs. Kaushik think her way is ryte same time lovely think she is ryte.. Anyway I'm waiting for lovely's funny scenes in kitchen..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonaALUJNA21

adhewar

adhewar

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
well said and i totally agree.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

Chingaari

IF-Sizzlerz

Chingaari

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
i pity on these types of MIL s

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by orianthi

I think Mrs. K's definition of a daughter in law is a maid who gives her grand kids and obeys her like a robot slave.
just love your answer how very true.as if these DIL are in a military service.

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. Mrs. K has a kind of military household with strict rules and regulation. I cant wait to see how lovely will get all the work done and if she will get the cooperation of the other bahus.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.