Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Varying Emotions of Angry Young Man 22/9- +Pics

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
22nd September 2011
Varying Emotions of Angry Young Man

Episode starts with Mandir wala scene where both parties yet again 'feel' the presence of one another, they have indeed touched each other deeply to have such a bond/connection without even realising yet that they have feelings for one another, feelings of the romantic nature that is, they sure do love to hate each other at that moments that much is evident

The heart of our Angry Young Man melts at the dear sight of an adorable little girl crying, here we see again that he does indeed have a heart😳 and lol at the face he makes when the girl returns that nose blown hanky back to him. The concerned/saddened look on his face when he hears the little child's story.  The child brings out the side of him that he hides from the rest of the world, here he has his guard down totally. And then he does what he does best and takes charge.

He completely mellows at the sight of the little girl and we see this vulnerable side to that maybe his own sister has not seen yet, he answers the kids questions truthfully and frankly and we see that he is truly saddened at the loss of his parents.  This scene totally shows the audience that ASR would make not only an excellent uncle, but a loving father as well, he may be stern but he has this lost child in him that will make him love children with all his heart😳.  But one thing i have to say i did not like was the glasses, they just ruined the importance of that scene for me, i would have preferred if they just showed the end bit where he just puts the glasses back on rather then have the glasses on when the birds were flying.  The glasses act as a emtional barrier for him, he is able to hide his emtions behind them by wearing them

I have to admit that when Angry Young Man had his outburst he was totally right, Barun totally rocked in this segment of the episode and KUDOS to him, his outburst was totally justified and you could see the hurt and distress in his eyes.  This man is hurt and i dont think he has even truly properly mourned the loss of his parents, because he had to grow up so quickly for the sake of his family. His blasting at Khushi revealed a layer of emotions that he has always kept close to his heart, they do say that we get angry at the peopl we hold dear to us, because we hold them at a different level to everyone else in our lives.

So thats it from me today
Until next time there is another dhamakedar episode
Hit button below to say thanks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post.. Really loved all the caps!!
Barun's expressions were really WOW!
He definitely needs to win an award this year.. :)
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awww...it's superb... wonderful pic... i am glad khshi saw this kid's part...
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Deffo Barun should get nominated. Not sure if he will win though these awarss are always biased and i stopped believing in them a long time back. Khushi me thinks will tone down in her mission against Arnav i think now.
Abommi thumbnail

wow wowwow...

Awesome yaar...

thank u

thank u..

for a so swt post...

smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i missed u so much. welcome back😊🤗
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Superb... Cute pics... Thank u... Thank u soo much...
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Originally posted by: smithasrk

i missed u so much. welcome back😊🤗

aaaww thank you!ly make these posts when something substantial happens.
I am on the forum but usually silently lurking these days , and onoy
..Anj.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful!
luv it
*wohooo with this i have completed 50 posts*
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome,Thanks for sharing🤗