Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Chandeena/Abhay/Pia/Alina - who is turning? (Page 4)

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Good post nishi!!

Chandeena were grey before & then they became good like abhay for long time ...but i like the fact they are grey ( dont want everyone to be good) & believe in there clan .
Abhay tuning negative is something interesting to see . TIll date he has only done good & stood for turth but he accepted chand plan & ready to hurn alina to get wolf
I dont think piya will turn negative ..though this side of her will be shocking . She can warn , cry & get emotional LOL
Alina will turn negative with ongoing story when she find the truth of abhay & jeh . This will be good to see as how she slowly turn from good heart alina to monster ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Frozen.K IF-Dazzler
Frozen.K
Frozen.K

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by Puja_Nava

you are absolutely right from the angle you are looking...but what I am saying is Piya won't be going after alina or harm her just because she saw them two together..What I expect Piya to do is getting jealous or being mad...other than that this miss sunshine is not capable of doing any major harm to anyone...even if she finds out that abhay was hiding all this from her, I have a feeling she won't turn grey...wo precap main to sirf halka phulka dhamki di hain usneLOL...but cvs to cvs hain..unka bas chale to sabko evil bana deLOL...now coming to chandeena, the reason I am saying they are evil is they are not letting my abhiya romance and forcing abhay onto alinaLOLROFL..other than that I can't judge chandeena coz whatever they do they say it they are doing it in the name of duty towards their clanLOL..so can't complain about them I guessLOL

Also, I never said piya is one of BT's sati savitri heroine...we all know how besharaam and selfish she can be when it comes to abhay...but being grey and evil is simply not piyaLOL
lolz u seem to underestimate Pia Dobrial LOL...just bcoz she doesnt have supernatural powers doesnt mean she cant fight LOL...i wish to see Pia as strong as Elena in TVD lolz
but i more interested in seeing Abhay as Damon Tongue

haha I totally agree with you on wanting to see Abhay as Damon...Damon is my favorite vampire ever...Abhay is combination of Edward and Damon... I will be looking forward to see him like thatEmbarrassed...now coming to Ms. Dobrial...I have never underestimated her...she is most strong personality in the show...girl to love a vampire needs a lot of guts and strengthLOL..so no doubt about pia giving tough competition to other supernaturals...but what I am trying to say is she will never hurt alina ..she might treat her badly coz of abhay but going after somneone's life is just not piya...but now I have decided to just take back seat and watch what cvs are upto?...just now I read article about jeh approving alina to date abhayConfused...poor girl everyone is trying to take advantage of herAngry...if she turns negative because of all this mess, I will kill cvsAngry

Edited by Puja_Nava - 23 September 2011 at 8:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
LOL Chaandeena were like this initially but in between during the Sid track they became very human, but now they are back to normalTongue

I highly doubt Alinna for turning evil like her bro. It will be interesting I guessTongue

But I would be the happiest person if I see ebil Piya just like MetzEvil Smile

I want GREY ABHAY just like DamonCool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Rashiiii Senior Member
Rashiiii
Rashiiii

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
err..just a doubt peeps..if u ppl can help :)
if involving humans and playing with emotions in a war b/w supernaturals,only for the sake of one's clan (like ChandEena have done), is called GREY, then Jeh becomes grey naa..
i thought he has become EVIL.

P.S. i have NEVER been a Jeh liker.. This is just a genuine doubt.
:)) :)) :))

Edited by jz4amrit - 23 September 2011 at 8:38am

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I think all of them have possibilities but i think Pia is major one who can turn negative. Because she has just got Abhay back and seeing her with another girl will but obvious burn her up lets see how Alina will react when she comes to know that actually Abhay is with Pia and not her and now lets how Pia will react when she sees Alina with Abahy.

Abhay ke bechare ki sandwhich ho gayi hai. 

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

SheDevil

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index