Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Chandeena/Abhay/Pia/Alina - who is turning? (Page 2)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Chandeena were always grey, but i don't think they are drinking humans...I thinks it's lady who caused Danchhi's accident...Or maybe Dipanita is trying to frame teh Raichands

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

OriginalsFan

Frozen.K IF-Dazzler
Frozen.K
Frozen.K

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by Puja_Nava

I think chandeena are kind of evilLOL..abhay being grey will be interesting to see...Piya can never be evil..she might be jealous and be mad at either abhay or alina, but being pure evil is not Piya at all...she is the main lead of this show as we know and there is no way cvs will make her evil...abhay had fallen in love with pia's pure heart, so cvs won't ruin it for sure...besides Metz ne bazzi maar li hain evilness main..so Piya no way..I can even vouch for thatLOL...hmmm, now alina...upto this point it seems like she may not be evil after knowing abhiya...but again we need to look at the fact that we have not seen all the layers of alina yet...I will wait till future track to comment on alina...as alina is full of mystery...and the way she will react after knowing about abhiya will be the actual crucial time to judge her and find out about her.Wink...also I do have a feeling that there is a lot more to alina than this cute, innocent, sweet girl..I will wait till we discover that to comment on alinaSmile

Chandena kab wapis se evil ho gaye mujhe pata hi nahi chala LOL
i think this show is all abt Abhay...and its totally Abhay ki pyar ki kahani...and he can turn grey so can Pia...CVs can do anything...dont forget its not a typical saas-bahu saga where girl acts like sati savitri LOL...its a dark love story with a twist...lol Alina ko jab pata chalega tab chalega...but what if Pia gets to know about Abhay-Alina? TongueLOL...wonder how will she react,grey shades can b expected from her at that point of time, if Abhay doesnt tell her the truth about their fake romance 

you are absolutely right from the angle you are looking...but what I am saying is Piya won't be going after alina or harm her just because she saw them two together..What I expect Piya to do is getting jealous or being mad...other than that this miss sunshine is not capable of doing any major harm to anyone...even if she finds out that abhay was hiding all this from her, I have a feeling she won't turn grey...wo precap main to sirf halka phulka dhamki di hain usneLOL...but cvs to cvs hain..unka bas chale to sabko evil bana deLOL...now coming to chandeena, the reason I am saying they are evil is they are not letting my abhiya romance and forcing abhay onto alinaLOLROFL..other than that I can't judge chandeena coz whatever they do they say it they are doing it in the name of duty towards their clanLOL..so can't complain about them I guessLOL

Also, I never said piya is one of BT's sati savitri heroine...we all know how besharaam and selfish she can be when it comes to abhay...but being grey and evil is simply not piyaLOL

Edited by Puja_Nava - 22 September 2011 at 3:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index