Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Am I the only one who is going crazy?

Suman786 Senior Member
Suman786
Suman786

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Helloo my Lovelies!
Hope your all well and good like always

I know it'll sound like I'm ranting and moaning and groaning and it's not something I usually do either but I just had to get it out of my head and what a better way then writing here for you lovely people to see. I write this post smiling and with humor Smile
I daydream about IPKKND  all day everyday all the time and if I'm not daydreaming I'm thinking of what will happen next and how the story will unfold (Giving us no precaps isn't helping either lol)  

Well as you can see from the title to my post... I'm going crazy!
I cannot help but be on this forum, haha I literally live here! But with all these different articles, sources and channels giving different information regarding the furture track in IPKKND I'm going mental
They all say different things and I also don't know which ones to trust and which ones not too, I always say to myself I will believe non and shall be patient but it's getting really difficult especially when they are all saying different things, In just 2 days I have seen 3 different peices saying different things and even if I don't belive it, it still stays in the back of my head and I think of it constantly (Obssessive? Haha Absolutely Im slightly psycho like that) LOL 

I know the story won't go according to how I want it, Obviously that's why we have our magnificent CV's they are there to produce the amazing work that they do and I also know that there is always going to be a Hate track whether it's going to happen now or later I don't know but I know it's going to happen and I probably won't like it, I can do with the nokh jokhs but real pure hatred the way some of the articles/sources and channels are saying it sounds horrible :( And my hatred for Shyam is coming to boiling point, I could kill this monster (By the way Im reffering to his character not the Actor) I also know either way Arnav will hate Khushi even if deep down he actually can't and it's all going to be that Langda Shyam's fault! (Ex Langda as he doesnt use the crutch anymore however im sure a few of us could get together and change that! haha)
With all these, yes I'm going to call them 'rumours' no offence to anyone who's posted information about the future track or how things may be, it's honestly not you, it's my brain! I don't write this topic intending to offend anyone so if I have sorryy please don't throw Chappals, Tamatarss or Ande at mee ;)

Please doo give your feedback! Like/Comment whatever you like, Criticise too if you like but i'm sure you'll understand my opinion, yes opinion you don't have to agree with me whatsoever, Also your comments and feedback are very encouraging so pleasee do! And last but also my first questions, Am I the only one going crazy because of this?

Lots of Pyaaar, your slightly Psycho and Obssessive IPKKND fan
Suman x

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine.swanstorybooksgdFairyTale-NaimaYPNHK_kiFANno.1TheBlueAngelSanlicioussbk2tinselpinky_blueskies-SilverAngel-Starktastic

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Hi Suman!

No, you're not the only going crazy...count me in as well Smile

I just read another post which has a link to another channel's footage claiming that Arnav will marry Khushi to save his sister's marriage!

Don't know whom to believe! And don't know about others, but I like getting snippets of information on the forthcoming episodes - BUT only from reliable sources.
Its maddening to see a sudden spurt of spoilers coming out, without evidence that they're authentic.

This no precap thing is another issue, I hope they don't make this a regular affair. 

I guess that is why TRPs increase, because people get so excited and curious and are glued to the tv.

I'm with you on the hatred track point also. I want to see liking, if not love, blossom between Arnav and Khushi. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suman786anantanantsun2011

Suman786 Senior Member
Suman786
Suman786

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Hi Suman!

No, you're not the only going crazy...count me in as well Smile

I just read another post which has a link to another channel's footage claiming that Arnav will marry Khushi to save his sister's marriage!

Don't know whom to believe! And don't know about others, but I like getting snippets of information on the forthcoming episodes - BUT only from reliable sources.
Its maddening to see a sudden spurt of spoilers coming out, without evidence that they're authentic.

This no precap thing is another issue, I hope they don't make this a regular affair. 

I guess that is why TRPs increase, because people get so excited and curious and are glued to the tv.

I'm with you on the hatred track point also. I want to see liking, if not love, blossom between Arnav and Khushi. 

Thank god! I'm glad to know someone agrees Smile
And yes after seeing the other post with the link about Arnav Khushi getting married is what triggered me to write this post, Like you I also love to now bits of what will happen next from reliable cources but this week there has been just too much all at once, It's hard to take it all in and which one to believe?
And I don't blame anyone who is writing these posts but it's driving me crazyy Smile 
Also Thankyou for commenting it's very encouraging
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Hun.. do what I do... Listen to everything thats being said, accept what seems logical.. and just go with the flow!...And remember every spoiler and article written and posted is not the last word!!

Aagay bahut picture baki hai!!... Btw I'm not in the crazy/ deewani toli of this show.. and practically live on the forum too !!.. hehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suman786pinky_blueskies

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Hiyaa Suman!!
You're not alone.. A lot also have told me that I've gone crazy too.
Well after reading that huge spoiler, I realized that I should have not believed it since it was a complete opposite.
From now on, I just go with the flow.. I'm so sure CVs have a lot of stuffs to share and I'm ready to watch whether good or bad. :D

*pinky

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suman786

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
we're all flying high without wings suman! nope ur not alone

i've officially gone bonkers ever since 6th sep 2011 and there's no full stop for that thank god ROFL

im really anxious on this side cuz there was no precap last nite but hopin for a thundering epi tonite just like last nite. let's wait & watch...

tick tock tick tock... 6 hours & 15 mins to wait!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suman786TheBlueAngel

TheBlueAngel Goldie
TheBlueAngel
TheBlueAngel

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
hey Suman...Hug
i guess all our forum members r goin crazzy sooo dnt wry u rnt da only 1LOL
i agree wid Mahi..jst go wid da flow sweetieBig smile
i knw its quite difficult bt i dnt fnk there's another option..
btw lemme tell u am fully psycho n am highly obssessed by IPKKND,Barun n Sanaya..ROFL

Suman786

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
I am another crazy fan too! This is my first Indian serial. I am not Indian, and dont even live in Asia. I live in NZ. However, since I got hooked on this show I joined this forum just so I can comment on this show!

I love ARSHI so much I find myself obsessing about what will happen next and thinking of the kind of scenes and situations I would like to see them in. My husband thinks I have lost it!, I even read this forum at work! :) So join the club, this show is an obsession... no other way of watching it! 

I give kudos to the writers, director and mostly to the actors for giving this show such life and reality that we have all got so invested in these charachters... Barun & Sanaya you are the best! Baurn is so handsome, you can just stare at him all day...But his ACTING and his emmoting is SO good, that they even eclipse his Drop dead looks..., and those eyes...need I say more?
I dont know where this guy was hiding all this time!

Suman786

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index