Priya will find out the truth (Page 3)

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Its a done thing. Parvati bhabhi used to be a huge jasoos. Now her tradition will continue in Priya.

then I am done with this showLOL

I am already done with this show thanks to the body doubles. For jasoosi I'll stick to CID.

@bold:good oneThumbs Up
me too fed up with body doubles...this whole week has been like thtAngry
but feel sad to see a good show ith good leads down the drainOuch

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Its the leads which attracted me to this show and made me watch it. But if they dont have time for it then there is no point sticking to this show. I thought initially the BD problem was there because Ram was unwell and the problem would be sorted in a few days. But looks like BD are going to be a permanant fixture on BALH.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm

san2471 Senior Member
san2471
san2471

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Simple...Mr Ram Kapoor the business tycoon has to use his brains...

Sid knew the num lock key for the locker when he put it in along with the bank guy. Vikram did not know it and if he opened it in one shot means Sid has told him so. Moreover, they switched off the CCTV so that Klepto Mama and Slimy Sid do not get caught pulling it out of Vikram's pocket. The CCTV would have definitely recorded Sid giving info to Vikram Na...Priya jasoos has to piece it
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
She is our bhabhi ji and already figured something is fishy LOL
Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
i hope dis happens..!! don't want ram to suspect vikram in any case..coz i really admire the bond that these two share! so hoping for the best.
-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by india

Ram won't believe what Vikram is saying but our smart and only smart Priya will find out because she stays home after all and she will hear the whole entire conversation... 

yes i agree with u 
kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

Originally posted by Kinara2

Originally posted by avivakirk

Originally posted by Kinara2

...Ektaa always loves to make her lead actress as a detective..this is  her one of the fav ishtyle.. Priya will become according to Ektaa's theory...MRS.Sherlock Holmes..and very soon start investigation...
about that PUSHTHENI haar..and Ram's hypocrite family...

Kinu dear u hit the nail... Let Madam don her detective hat!
yea this hat and her stupid hair will be on right shoulder...Angry LOL
What's with the hair on the right shoulder? She's got lovely tresses and a good stylist can do wonders with it.
well said avi..enough wonders we have seen.. kurti with hair on right shoulder,mehendi with hair on right shoulder,wedding day ? Confused and on reception day hair on right shoulder..with red bomshell earrings,with red plastic roses.above all that saari yaar...ya some hair stylist can make some change..arright...LOLAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

san2471Dabulls23

paulomi_taAnu IF-Rockerz
paulomi_taAnu
paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
yup priya would be the one to know the truth..par kash ram bhi vikram ko believe karta!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index