Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

And the best award for Body Double goes to... (Page 2)

kavmuks IF-Dazzler
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Let us not blame Ram.   These people must be disorganized and they don't sequence there shoots to Ram's schedule.

It is Production team's duty to match with Busy actors .. why not.. They sell the show after all

I think it is not Body Double

It is a SCARECROW ... made in Ram's frame

I agree - Hats off to Priya she gives her best expressions with BD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anupa28

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
shine-smiley Smileyshine-smiley Smileyshine-smiley Smiley
suwas IF-Rockerz
suwas
suwas

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
No need to just blame Ram for this. Ram agreed to do the  show but could give only certain time as he wanted to pursue his career in movies.Balaji accepted his condition.  Doing daily soaps is not enough challenge for a good actor. But its not reliable as a career & unless you are super star doesn't pay enough. I think Ram is much bigger on TV &  at least not yet so in movies. His decisions to do both is practical, logical.

I don't know about Sakhshi but she too think has otehr commitments which BT is aware of.

Balaji wanted these two for the show & with the shows success you can see why. The production house knowing their schedule should plan things better so that the quality doesn't suffer with BDs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SuganthiSshamma92

SuganthiS Goldie
SuganthiS
SuganthiS

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
I also wonder looking at the good reviews and trps whether the general viewing public is bothered with this BD issue or even notice it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index