And the best award for Body Double goes to...

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Last month Kareena Kapoor presented all the security guards of famous film personalities with awards...this year if they start an award for Body Doubles, our friendly neighborhood BD will win it hand down..👏
How straight and strong he stands...like a brick wall...with not a muscle moving or any reaction...our darling Priya stands before him, gives all her best expressions...sobs, weeps, teases, loving looks...absolutely no reaction...just the straight back...👏...and in the far distance stands his original looking spaced out thinking about all the goodies which he is going to receive for his film appearances...Hats off BD,,,,you have done a great job...day in and day out...practically every other day...👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lolssszzz...Mr BD surely deserves this award !!! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wat?? Dey use body double?? Cn u tell ny scene wer dey hv used..
ek1229 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Too funny...you are right though...👏
Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yeah seriously.. I am so annoyed with this BD. Can't Ram Kapoor come on time for the shooting, they just record 2-3 expressions & use the same in different situations repeatedly.. the audience are not so dump to find out.. I stopped watching this serial only for this reason.. it annoys me to the max, when they cannot spend time to give us a good episode why should we waste the time.. I am reading the WU & watching only Raya's seens where I know Ram is definetly there.. How annoying would it be for the other actors say for Sakshi.
Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pvkd

wat?? Dey use body double?? Cn u tell ny scene wer dey hv used..

It would be quicker to tell you the scenes in which the body double doesn't feature.
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Let us not blame Ram.   These people must be disorganized and they don't sequence there shoots to Ram's schedule.

It is Production team's duty to match with Busy actors .. why not.. They sell the show after all

I think it is not Body Double

It is a SCARECROW ... made in Ram's frame

I agree - Hats off to Priya she gives her best expressions with BD

suwas thumbnail
No need to just blame Ram for this. Ram agreed to do the  show but could give only certain time as he wanted to pursue his career in movies.Balaji accepted his condition.  Doing daily soaps is not enough challenge for a good actor. But its not reliable as a career & unless you are super star doesn't pay enough. I think Ram is much bigger on TV &  at least not yet so in movies. His decisions to do both is practical, logical.

I don't know about Sakhshi but she too think has otehr commitments which BT is aware of.

Balaji wanted these two for the show & with the shows success you can see why. The production house knowing their schedule should plan things better so that the quality doesn't suffer with BDs.
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I also wonder looking at the good reviews and trps whether the general viewing public is bothered with this BD issue or even notice it.