Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ArHi Marriage track!!! (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do u want the story to be cntinued aftr ArHi marriage????

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
81 [85.26%]
14 [14.74%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meepha

after i read the latest spoilers it seemedd the future is all h8!!so i think this is better\mariage contract is watyyy better

the future will be right nywy isn't it!!!!
aftr all they r telly couples n will hv  a perfect ending to their lovestory!!!!
bt isn't the cntrct marriage smthng we hv seen many a time already!!!!

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon_mine

Guys on a personal frnt i dunno want them to get married n then the story to be cntinued...i mean we hv seen this often na...cntrct marriage...then sony tv's BALH also shows smwat the same concept!!!!

i want arnav to undrstnd khushi...to fall in love wid her n then gt married!!!!
though it will take time...bt the wait will be wrth it!!!!
This story will not progress without their marriage BASED ON HATRED.Because situation kuchh aisa hai ke for us to see Arhi together and as well as for the TRPs MARRIAGE TRACK is the BEST and ONLY option.Three is no way out. So be happy with it. I AM SOOO HAPPY

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Originally posted by moon_mine

Guys on a personal frnt i dunno want them to get married n then the story to be cntinued...i mean we hv seen this often na...cntrct marriage...then sony tv's BALH also shows smwat the same concept!!!!

i want arnav to undrstnd khushi...to fall in love wid her n then gt married!!!!
though it will take time...bt the wait will be wrth it!!!!
This story will not progress without their marriage BASED ON HATRED.Because situation kuchh aisa hai ke for us to see Arhi together and as well as for the TRPs MARRIAGE TRACK is the BEST and ONLY option.Three is no way out. So be happy with it. I AM SOOO HAPPY

bt it may also proceed with a jealousy track...which will arnav fall fr her...he will bcom more intersted to knw her...n in the process he may also cm to knw abt her innocence!!!!

sun2011

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Umm this track has been done to death really..I want them to be single and still do what they do.ROFL...it is so much more exciting.Gosh they are so young..let them experience this beautiful emotion of love and then marry and hate or whatever.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Infofansunaina02

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

Umm this track has been done to death really..I want them to be single and still do what they do.ROFL...it is so much more exciting.Gosh they are so young..let them experience this beautiful emotion of love and then marry and hate or whatever.LOL

yup!!! i hope the CVs undrstnd this n brng out smthng new!!!
sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Calm down... The creatives aren't crazy, its not like they're going to circulate the same track like an elastic band as Balaji did, jeez lol!

There will be a marriage, just the circumstances, and the story after that will be very different. Its very hard to be in a "contract" marriage or live in with someone you love but want to hate. It'll be a good strong story, because after all that hate from him, how is he ever going to redeem himself to her and after being cheated by Shyam how will she trust Arnav huh?? See... it'll be interesting!

sun2011

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Contract marriage or Live In - whatever I certainly do not want this tension of   "when will they consummate? "  and making a farce of  love-making .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babe-Leah-Infofan

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tans_sugar_babe

Calm down... The creatives aren't crazy, its not like they're going to circulate the same track like an elastic band as Balaji did, jeez lol!

There will be a marriage, just the circumstances, and the story after that will be very different. Its very hard to be in a "contract" marriage or live in with someone you love but want to hate. It'll be a good strong story, because after all that hate from him, how is he ever going to redeem himself to her and after being cheated by Shyam how will she trust Arnav huh?? See... it'll be interesting!

ya if khushi's point of view as u mentioned is taken in...then it will be interesting to watch!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011sugar_babe

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index