Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A Method to his Madness (Page 3)

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Lovely post! Very well-written!

I like the fact that for a change, it is the male lead of the show who is so complex and multi-layered, while the female lead is relatively simple and laid-back! 

Arnav's complexity and his complex's are very well-portrayed by Barun...he brings out Arnav's simmering rage against what fate dealt him and his vulnerability and insecurities with effortlessness!

The scene in the temple brought out the young boy in him who was lost when his parent's died and the confrontation scene with Khushi brought out the man in him who has buried so much pain and hurt inside him!

Great characterization and some fabulous acting by Barun Sobti! He really brings Arnav Singh Raizada to life!

Edited by poppy2009 - 22 September 2011 at 8:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011radev2010Infofanmomma1128Sofna

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Agree with the sentiments on this page. I LOVED the vulnerabilty of ASR.He was SO real with that little kid. He was "Arnav" with her and then tried to be ASR with Kushi, but at one point Arnav came out, when he was telling her she does NOT know how he feels and dont try to sympathise with him!

Barun is SO amazing... LOVE his acting, and how he looked today. Too HOT...and so handsome...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011radev2010Infofanmomma1128

radev2010 IF-Dazzler
radev2010
radev2010

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post and replies in this thread. Enjoyed reading your thoughs. Thanks for taking time to write your  reviews, 

Have a good night/day.
-R

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-RushTrip-momma1128

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Anu sometimes I feel I dont praise Barun enuf..ROFL.This whole week has been full of intense, power packed scenes..he needs a break..his energy must be so sapped.LOL.I think what we saw today is what makes his character so magnetic and hence we feel for him.Love,angst and all those emotions in between were so well defined...so the CV's deserve credit.

The temple scene was amazing ,beautiful and completely epic!!.Arnav and Khushi are not even interacting with eachother yet they command the screen.!

And finally they have a reason to bond now.This is where they hit common ground.Their past will shape their present and build their future.

What else do I say ...I love Arnav and Khushi but right now I only ship Arnav with myself.ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011currentmomma1128.Sad.But.True.

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Two masks are there - one of ruthlessness and another of cheerfulness.  If once dances with joy , the other shouts like thunder.

But one thing is common , both the acts are fake and underneath lies the pain, the loneliness , the craving for love.

Let us see , how the fakes will blend together and the truth will be out .

kitty25sun2011deeps.Sofnamomma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

Anu sometimes I feel I dont praise Barun enuf..ROFL.This whole week has been full of intense, power packed scenes..he needs a break..his energy must be so sapped.LOL.I think what we saw today is what makes his character so magnetic and hence we feel for him.Love,angst and all those emotions in between were so well defined...so the CV's deserve credit.

The temple scene was amazing ,beautiful and completely epic!!.Arnav and Khushi are not even interacting with eachother yet they command the screen.!

And finally they have a reason to bond now.This is where they hit common ground.Their past will shape their present and build their future.

What else do I say ...I love Arnav and Khushi but right now I only ship Arnav with myself.ROFLROFL

You must praise Barun until it gets out of your system.  With me it just never happens.  I watched this episode 3 times.  I haven't done that since the first two weeks!!  He has got some camera jadoo man.  He comes on the screen and demands you look only at him.

All hail common ground!  You said it - let's build from here and stay away from the merry go round like today's encounter never happened.  Can I get an amen up in here!!!

The temple scene was fab and the ArHi moment was even more fabulous.  I really really hope the CV's see that they don't need to concoct rabba ve moments to get people to watch.  If they would just WRITE, the cast they have will carry it!!!!

I would also like to give a hand to the CV's for a little detail I noticed - in his parents photo, ASR's dad wears a cravate.  ASR wearing one now has a lot more meaning for me.

How is Arnav shipping with you when he's over here????Wink

current-Leah-SofnaInfofansunaina02

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Two masks are there - one of ruthlessness and another of cheerfulness.  If once dances with joy , the other shouts like thunder.

But one thing is common , both the acts are fake and underneath lies the pain, the loneliness , the craving for love.

Let us see , how the fakes will blend together and the truth will be out .

Su - do you think Khushi was ever allowed to mourn for her mother???  I don't think she was.  I would love Khushi to have an emotional outburst about her past like she did at the guesthouse.  These two are at their best when they are stripped of their masks.

And yes, both crave love, an unconditional unwavering everlasting.  ASR is denying the need for it and Khushi is screaming for it in chamkelli shades of tingling pom poms.

Chinu5deeps.SofnaInfofansunaina02

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
beautiful post anu!! mwaaah

it was one amazing epi last nite from start to end and there was never a dull moment so a big thank u for da CVs!

coming back to arnie, it was about time kushi saw something different of da devil apart from him melting down towards anjali. this time it was made sure that arnav didn't realize kushi seeing him comforting da lil kid. that was one fabulous move by da CVs. i knew there was an angel hidden somewhere underneath that devilish blanket. finally it popped out tnx to da lil girl's teary eyes

to me, da lil girl symbolizes kushi. she blew her nose just like kushi did and im sure arnie remembered kushi during that instance. like su mentioned in her thread, i too have a feeling that arnie will help kushi ease her pain too during this tough times

movin onto da confession scene, it was a huge relief to see arnav finally revealing da pain he's goin through even in anger. very little did he know that kushi can literally empathize his situation since she too is goin through da same road being an orphan

last but not least, barun was just too damn good and sanaya incorporated him with emotions!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index