Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Mujhe Meri Biwi Se Bachao..!! (Page 7)

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Usha I really appreciate your hard work in getting some fun from this pathetic show... Hats Off to you..
I know how difficult it is to do what you are doing it dear Clap...
After watching the show I was like damn why m I even watching this show and getting BP raised  Ouch.. I really wanted to take the frustrations out but thanks to Jai he has opened a thread where in I can vent out my anger Big smile...

I really pity this guy Satish... His only mistake was he fell for the wrong girl.. He life was going on smooth and happy..Until one day he saw Archana in Ajit's wedding... He and his mom Bhava liked her for patience and respect she had for elders... Got the proposal and his bad luck he missed the best match for him and ended up in an alternate solution VARSHA...

I know he liked her for the love she had for her sister and the efforts she made to save her sis marriage... He fell for her real bad and even went against his own mom and got married to this so called musibat... She never gave him any happiness as she only demanded things which she liked... He always supported her like a good husband... He even went and called himself Soham's papa as she wanted to be Soham's mother..

But one day he realised his mistake and wanted to put a stop to his wife... From that day he has tried various things from saying her off to stupid demands to even running away from her... But fate always gets him back to her... He is forced to give in to her demands as he is really a nice person and loves his wife truly and wants her to be happy...

Sad to see the best human being of PR is suffering like this Ouch

Usha I really dont know what to write... But will surely try to get some songs... I dont know if I can get one... Its really difficult... More difficult than getting a song for Ajit OuchLOL

oh yea..it is hard to write for episodes like today yaar..it is just torture what they show..i just can't stand varsha and her crying..i don't feel sympathy for her at all..i get confused how vaishu and archana and satish feel sorry for herConfused..
song to write is even more hard yaar..we need to find some bad wording songsLOL..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSohamSunoNa...

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

Great write up Usha DiThumbs Up Title was fantastic, I feel bad for Satish that he has a wife like Varsha.

I am really sick of Varsha and Savita's character these days, ok maybe ruining Varsha's character wasn't as bad, but why did they have to ruin such a great mother in law and daughter in law bond? It is very sad to see Savita acting good to Archana but her intentions are not good, in the past when she used to be bad, she wasn't like Rasika but she used to openly show her hatred for Archana but now she has learned to be like Rasika and pretned to put up a nice act.

Your write ups are way funner than the show itself, it is a very good talent of yours to find such great humor even when the episode is terrible.

I still have hope that ArMan won't gift Soham, the way Manav was so happy in precap, I hope Archana wishes for Manav's happiness and does not bring up the gifting Soham to Varsha topic. I think Savita wants Archana to give Soham to Varsha to create differneces between ArMan and than she will pretned to side with Archana for a while and than she will take Manav's side in the end.

Rachna Di, congrats for getting IF RockerzClap

hey bhalla..thanks yaar..it is just plain torture to write on days like today..Ouch..i donno how u do the whole written update..Ouch..i am also hoping manav and archu knows savita's planning and do something about that than give away soham..i am pretty sure manav won't he has big dreams for the boyEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Usha even I am surpirsed with Vaishu and Archu... How can they sympthise with this psycho after what she did Angry Manav was so right when he said how can she keep Soham in a lonely house... Archu never thought all this...
I dont have any expectations from Vaishu.. She always loved Varsha... Archu also the same but now she was supposed to think like amother and not a sister...Dont know when will she learn...
Even I dont feel any sympathy for Varsha.. I was so happy when she went to jail..

But my mom is correct...It is not Varsha who needs treatment but Archu Angry...
I feel now even Savita Aai needs as well...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavsuanSunoNa...

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

Thanks Bhalla...Tongue

archanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
hmm..varsha need to be transported somewhere else..and i just don't like this archana feeling sorry for varshu..Angry..even after watching live this lady feels sorry for varshu..donno what to say about that yaar..
i am extremely disappointed with the way she defends her son..

Edited by archanamanav - 22 September 2011 at 6:11pm

LovePRSoham

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
I hate Archana ...
To me she is even worse than Savita , Rasika or manjusha ...These women took care of their babies when they were young ...Archana is throwing poor Soham in front of a mentally sick woman...only because her love for her sister is far more than her love for her son ...

She will do anything to give Soham to Varsha , even blackmail Manav and put pressure on him ...

all those babies who died or are in trouble becuase of Varsha , Archana too has played a role in their death ...

Manav too is no less...He is  the person who spoiled his mother so much ...I hope he loses his job and Dharmesh becomes his boss and his mother gets him married  to Shravani who nags the living day light out of him ...

If Archana is responsible for Varsha , Manav is responsible for Savita ...

And the person paying the price for the sins of his parents was first that poor kid who died and now it will be Soham ...Manav and Archan are not fit to be parents...Archana should just be mother to Sachu  and her sisters and Manav should be daddy to Savita ...that's it ...

As for Soham , he has the worst luck one can ever imagine ..to have parents like manav and Archana ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 September 2011 at 6:16pm

archanamanav

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Usha let me try a song for bechara Satish Cry..

This song is from Sahib Biwi or Ghulam - Na Jao Saiyan LOL

Jo tum na hogi, Shocked to kya kahunga, kya karunga Dancing
kab jaaoge saiyaan Ermm, chhuda ke baiyaan Day Dreaming
kasam tumhari main khushi se jaan dunga, jaan dunga Approve
ye bikhri julfe, D'oh ye utarta chehra Wacko
ye tension ki zindagi, Unhappy ye mann ka darr Pinch
ye sab tumhare wajah se hain preetam Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavSunoNa...

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Yes Manav and Archana are not fit to be  parents... They lost their first baby because of their stupidity and now loosing the second one and most precious one for the same reasons...

Bad Luck Soham... He has to go through so much because of his parents and grandmom Cry

Parents are a type of psychos and Varsha is another one...End of the day Soahm will end with up with one of the psycho Cry...

If Soham will be gifted than I seriously want Shravani take Sachu away...Let Manav, Archana and Savita Aai enjoy Angry...
Savita Aai has to learn a lesson.. She is just too much... No words...She has to suffer a lot for what she did... Angry
Lets c if she will happy seeing Archu suffering or seeing a home without children Angry

archanamanav

Go to top