Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Mujhe Meri Biwi Se Bachao..!! (Page 6)

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

i hope archu tells manav what savita is telling her to do..and i want to see what manav's reaction is when he comes to know about that..
how can she even suggest this..sachu she wants..not soham..what kind of grand mother is this..i would love to see this scene..

Usha,
@bold...me too.  I love to see Manav when he's angry and passionate about something, like he was yesterday!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxarchanamanav

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
That's what I've been doing for some time now. I skip most scenes and watch scenes with Manav and/or Archana which are worth watching. That's why I rely on Bhalla's updates, to know what's happening in PR, (unless the update is very late).

@suan: bhallas udates are also what are keeping me updated with the show also...u can call me anu btw Smile
@bhallarox: here's a hug for u bhalla for putting up with this nonsense and having to watch the whole show with throwing something at ur computer when savita or varshas face shows up HugHugu r truly fabulous!!!!! 
Edit:
@archanamanav: and hugs for u too usha di!!!!! ur hillarious posts bring some happiness and fun to this forum which this pathetic show couldnt do!!! that u so much u r amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! HugHug

Edited by anushyap - 22 September 2011 at 5:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxarchanamanavsuan

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

i hope archu tells manav what savita is telling her to do..and i want to see what manav's reaction is when he comes to know about that..
how can she even suggest this..sachu she wants..not soham..what kind of grand mother is this..i would love to see this scene..

I hope so too, Manav needs to know what kind of poison his mother is trying to put in Archana's mind. Manav really needs to find out how evil his mother is that she would snatch not one but two kids from him. I say this because Manav will never marry Shravani, he loves Archana too much to ever make the same mistake twice

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxarchanamanavsuanSunoNa...

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushyap

That's what I've been doing for some time now. I skip most scenes and watch scenes with Manav and/or Archana which are worth watching. That's why I rely on Bhalla's updates, to know what's happening in PR, (unless the update is very late).

@suan: bhallas udates are also what are keeping me updated with the show also...u can call me anu btw Smile
@bhallarox: here's a hug for u bhalla for putting up with this nonsense and having to watch the whole show with throwing something at ur computer when savita or varshas face shows up HugHugu r truly fabulous!!!!! 

Hi Anu,
Glad to know you, another fabulous forum member. You are male, are you? Just want to be sure Smile
I'm Sharon. The young ones here call me Di, the older ones call me Sharon. I don't know your age, but from what I just wrote, I 'm sure you'll figure out how to address me.

I enjoy your posts and look forward to your comments after tomorrow's show!
Anu is a lovely nameSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxarchanamanav

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I hope so too, Manav needs to know what kind of poison his mother is trying to put in Archana's mind. Manav really needs to find out how evil his mother is that she would snatch not one but two kids from him. I say this because Manav will never marry Shravani, he loves Archana too much to ever make the same mistake twice

Mandy,
Very well said. Manav needs to know what his mother is up to!  She is very dangerous!  Regardless fo how angry Manav gets with Archana, he will always love her. Always!!!  Savita needs to be outed!!!

bhallaroxarchanamanavSunoNa...

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by anushyap

Hi Anu,
Glad to know you, another fabulous forum member. You are male, are you? Just want to be sure Smile
I'm Sharon. The young ones here call me Di, the older ones call me Sharon. I don't know your age, but from what I just wrote, I 'm sure you'll figure out how to address me.

I enjoy your posts and look forward to your comments after tomorrow's show!
Anu is a lovely nameSmile
actually Sharon di  i am femaleLOL my name is anushya, p just stands for my last name LOL anu is my nickname on this forum Smile  thank u so much for the warm welcome though Hug

bhallaroxarchanamanavsuan

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Usha I really appreciate your hard work in getting some fun from this pathetic show... Hats Off to you..
I know how difficult it is to do what you are doing it dear Clap...
After watching the show I was like damn why m I even watching this show and getting BP raised  Ouch.. I really wanted to take the frustrations out but thanks to Jai he has opened a thread where in I can vent out my anger Big smile...

I really pity this guy Satish... His only mistake was he fell for the wrong girl.. He life was going on smooth and happy..Until one day he saw Archana in Ajit's wedding... He and his mom Bhava liked her for patience and respect she had for elders... Got the proposal and his bad luck he missed the best match for him and ended up in an alternate solution VARSHA...

I know he liked her for the love she had for her sister and the efforts she made to save her sis marriage... He fell for her real bad and even went against his own mom and got married to this so called musibat... She never gave him any happiness as she only demanded things which she liked... He always supported her like a good husband... He even went and called himself Soham's papa as she wanted to be Soham's mother..

But one day he realised his mistake and wanted to put a stop to his wife... From that day he has tried various things from saying her off to stupid demands to even running away from her... But fate always gets him back to her... He is forced to give in to her demands as he is really a nice person and loves his wife truly and wants her to be happy...

Sad to see the best human being of PR is suffering like this Ouch

Usha I really dont know what to write... But will surely try to get some songs... I dont know if I can get one... Its really difficult... More difficult than getting a song for Ajit OuchLOL

bhallaroxarchanamanavsuanSunoNa...

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Great write up Usha DiThumbs Up Title was fantastic, I feel bad for Satish that he has a wife like Varsha.

I am really sick of Varsha and Savita's character these days, ok maybe ruining Varsha's character wasn't as bad, but why did they have to ruin such a great mother in law and daughter in law bond? It is very sad to see Savita acting good to Archana but her intentions are not good, in the past when she used to be bad, she wasn't like Rasika but she used to openly show her hatred for Archana but now she has learned to be like Rasika and pretned to put up a nice act.

Your write ups are way funner than the show itself, it is a very good talent of yours to find such great humor even when the episode is terrible.

I still have hope that ArMan won't gift Soham, the way Manav was so happy in precap, I hope Archana wishes for Manav's happiness and does not bring up the gifting Soham to Varsha topic. I think Savita wants Archana to give Soham to Varsha to create differneces between ArMan and than she will pretned to side with Archana for a while and than she will take Manav's side in the end.

Rachna Di, congrats for getting IF RockerzClap

archanamanavLovePRSohamSunoNa...Minion23

Go to top