India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Mujhe Meri Biwi Se Bachao..!! (Page 2)

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
i know todays episode was absolutley terrible and it looks like archu is leaning towards giving soham to varsha but did u guys see the precap...the way manav was telling archana that he will always be with soham from now on he looked super happy playing with soham and it didnt sound like he had any intention of caving and agreeing to let varsha even meet soham even once...even today when savita said varshas name he immedeatley said he nevver wants to hear that name again...

even if archana and manav start fighting i do not think soham is going over to varsha because manav seems  very firm on his decision

and also one the bright side it looks like there is going to be a manv soham scene tomorrow which we have all been waiting for so long Day Dreaming so lets just sit and enjoy that 

Edited by anushyap - 22 September 2011 at 2:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLuvSSeverarchanamanavsuan

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I am too  disgusted with the show to comment today ..Sorry Usha ,your write up is great but honestly this show is over for me with Archana giving Soham to crazy Varsha and Manav agreeing to it ( if he does that is ) ...

Tanya,
I too was very upset with today's episode. Why the CV's stretch evil, wicked, disgusting tacks for so long, and the beautiful and loving tracks are so short lived, I don't know why. I skipped most of the show today. To keep my sanity, I watched dance performances by Sushant on the internet. I refuse to let these CV's keep me down!!!!!

Tanya, I don't think Archana will give away Soham. I think it's the CV's usual ploy to keep us guessing and therefore watch the show to see what actually happens. We know that when Manav is determined to do something, he doesn't waver. Look at what he went through in his effort to get money for the operation to save Archana and their baby. He is just as determined to keep this child and not even Archana can stop him in this matter! I await tomorrow's episode to see that beautiful scene of Arman and Soham on the bed, and see what she does, if she tells Manav what Savita told her to do (give Soham to Varsha).  If Archana tells Manav, look out Savita, you will feel his wrath!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GManda72LuvSSeverarchanamanavGuggu_MintyTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

but guruji i still think there is no baby gifting..and manav and archu won't give soham away..
They will...100 % sure I am .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverarchanamanavGuggu_Minty

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Sharon , I hated the precap ...I think Archana has never looked as  bad as she is looking ...Sorry Sharon , I hate Archana.I want nothing but the worse for her now ...
the creatives have killed everything now ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 September 2011 at 2:16pm

LuvSSeverarchanamanavGuggu_Mintysuan

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Originally posted by suan

Usha,
Great job, my dear, considering today's episode.
I loved the part where you said Satish and Varsha aren't doing that, as they can't have babies. That was so ROFL.  What a talent you are!

Re Satish...I can't understand how he hasn't taken Varsha to the doctor as yet, considering how crazy she acted yesterday Shocked  Can't he understand that making her rest at home will not cure her. Yesterday he said he was getting tickets to leave the city. What happened to that, as well? Why doesn't Bhavna say/do something?  Yet again, these CV's leave us baffled.

Vaishu...looks like she too, (all 3 sisters now), needs a psychiatrist!
What on earth was she doing, promising to get Soham for Varsha!  Don't any of these people know what mental illness means? They all leave me dumbfounded!!!  Can't fathom them at all!

Savita...Thumbs Down

I really hope Varsha is sent to a hospital for treatment, and somehow, Satish is relieved of the burden of dealing with her (divorce).  Let him and Vandu marry. At least we will see a more normal couple, and Satish can get that again, Usha LOLLOLLOL

i am glad u laughed sharon..i sure hope atleast manav stands firm on this one..this stupid archu..i have no hope on her..can't she see savita separated sachu from shravani and doing the same with her and soham..Angry..can't she think for a second..won't she go crazy if soham is given away?..does she have brain..Angry

Usha,
@bold...you know I hadn't thought of that beforeShocked
Savita, being a mother herself, is truly heartless Angry  Separating her DIL's children from them AngryShocked
Archana has one biological child. Shravani has one biological child. Savita separated Shravani from her child and now trying to separate Archana from her child as well AngryAngryAngry  Just too terrible a thought to digest.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverarchanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
I want Archana to lose Sachu , Soham ...Manav ...everyone ...
Be thrown out of her house and be treated like a dog by everyone ...
Hopefully that should include Manav too ...

And if Manav  gives in to her pressure of donating Soham to her mentally unstable sister then I hope Manav loses his job ...his new boss is Dharmesh who gives him  hell and his mother  gets him married to Shraavni  so he can live a life worse than hell everyday ...

Soham ki baddua should destroy both   his parents ..

The child who died was luckier than poor Soham ...at least his mother did not get a chance to destroy his life ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 September 2011 at 2:25pm

LuvSSeverarchanamanavGuggu_MintyDabulls23

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Sharon , I hated the precap ...I think Archana has never looked as  bad as she is looking ...Sorry Sharon , I hate Archana.I want nothing but the worse for her now ...
the creatives have killed everything now ..

Tanya Di,

Again could understand your anger as we are sailing on the same ship.

Yesterday I told, wah Cvs you were great to make a archu lover into a archu hater soon.
I thought I am going to be one and I still fear and dared that might happen in a few epi's.

But its sad that already you have been on the other side. What a loyal fan you were to archu. These Cvs na Angry spoiled everything.

Hopefully, a last hope I have on Manav with the way they showed him for last two days.
Hopefully. But dont know how long to trust that he will stay the same.

One scene wish to see for a long time, a happy D's scene and a happy ARMAN family scene with all 4 of them just like jaanu di wrote once(trip). But its always a Dream i think.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavsuan

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushyap

i know todays episode was absolutley terrible and it looks like archu is leaning towards giving soham to varsha but did u guys see the precap...the way manav was telling archana that he will always be with soham from now on he looked super happy playing with soham and it didnt sound like he had any intention of and agreeing to let varsha even meet soham even once...even today when savita said varshas name he immedeatley said he nevver wants to hear that name again...

even if archana and manav start fighting i do not think soham is going over to varsha because manav seems  very firm on his decision

and also one the bright side it looks like there is going to be a manv soham scene tomorrow which we have all been waiting for so long Day Dreaming so lets just sit and enjoy that 

Anushyap,
Agree with your post 1000%.
I too believe Manav will not cave in this time, not even for Archana. When he wants to, he is very firm and determined with Archana and will not tolerate any dissent from her. This is such an occasion.

I too am eagerly awaiting tomorrow's scene with Arman and Soham in the bedroom. Hope the CV's don't disappoint us!!!

LuvSSeverarchanamanavGuggu_MintyMinion23

Go to top