India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My thoughts on tonight's episode:

Radhe1085 Senior Member
Radhe1085
Radhe1085

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Barun Sobti stole the show today, Brilliant performanceClap. Today's show is all about Arnav mind you I am not saying ASR. It's all about his pain, his loss, his emotions "the real him" and at the end the MASK is back on.

Mandir scene where once again CT's showed us how innocent Kushi is, she is just like the kid who is crying for her father. She too wants to make a wish upon a pigeon for her babuji's wellbeing but alas she could not as there were no pigeons left but she saw the real face of ASR that is "Arnav".  So I was thinking that maybe Arnav will help Kushi in this crisis just the way he helped the little kid OR she will lose her babuji. Don't know what CT's planned for us.

Scene between Kushi-Payal: Kushi's question "how do we know the other person is good or bad?" isn't it the truth how do we know the person we are interacting is really good or bad or evil. It just depends upon our intuition or our first impressions, and we are not quite sure if our first impressions are always right. People like Nani, Buaji, Garima, Mamaji who have all the worldly knowledge were deceived by Shyam with his honey coated words and ever so loving actions, how can we anticipate Anjali, Kushi and Payal to see the evil person he is. I am not just talking about the show here; it does happen in real world too right?

Scene between Kushi-Anjali: First time ever they at last spoke about The Creep. This way I am hoping CT's are paving a way for Anjali not to misunderstand Kushi in the future. Hopefully I am right and CT's won't spoil this relation in the future.

Kushi-Arnav scene: Best scene ever and Barun nailed it. The way he pleads her to leave and then when she does not but says "I can understand what you are going thru" his reply, every emotion welled up inside him broke thru and he unintentionally opened his heart to her, tears rolled down from her eyes. I felt as if the tears which were constricted in his heart were flowing thru her eyes. It's all done unintentionally but it's done, he for the first time showed his pain to someone other than his sister and she understood for the first time how much pain he buried deep down whilst he shows the world his "Rakshas" roop.

And then he brings back his mask of arrogance and attitude because he suddenly realized what he had done when he saw her tears and he does not want her to see the real him so he yells and mentions the only thing which differentiates them MONEY and throws in her face but poor guy does not know the damage is done, she already saw the real him "Arnav in ASR".

And now let's see how the story progresses forward.

Do share your thoughts.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlueAngelsun2011Yazzy91FebruaryFlower-Leah-aa123.80geet.aincandescentAbommipinky_blueskies_TheJoker-rechus

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
today's epi was adorable..full of emotions!
it was beautifully portrayed! i just loved the fact that they showed the actual arnav just after the the epi where he hurt khushi so badly!
it was a treat to watch him today! seriously! Barun Sobti in an amazing actor! too good!!Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085sun2011incandescent

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
The epi was really filled with so much emotions. - It brought tears in my eyes too..
I really loved the Mandir scene and how he helped that li'l girl :)
I'm definitely sure that Arnav will help Khushi's father.
Abommi IF-Sizzlerz
Abommi
Abommi

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Awesome epi yaar...

ASR rocked...Anger man has lovely heart

ASR proved,,,

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
wonderfully put dear!!

I agree with u..the last scene that described arnav's emotions- the most imp point was that he vented out his emotions..and then realized, shouted..knew he was doing it deliberately..to push khushi away..and she knew it too...he felt bad..he felt sad and lonely...she wanted for the first time to be there for him..with him..to tell him she understands it very well...but she didn't..she was never given a chance..coz that was vulnerability in arnav..and he didn't want to expose more...

I do think arnav will help khushi as well..how, remains to be seen but he will!

about shyam- i'm looking forward to this huge impetus in the story!!
rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Totaly agree with u...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index