Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

OS..Drooling over MSK...*sighhh* (Page 33)

-bansi- IF-Dazzler
-bansi-
-bansi-

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Gn aashu di...Hug
Gudnight jiu di...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoricLoquacious_Aash

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bansipatel

Originally posted by euphoric

i m working on RA... i hope to give tht one soonEmbarrassed

no problem...!!
eagerly waiting for that...!! Tongue

ok...me off to bed now...Sleepy
gudnight...
good night sweetsTongue
sweet dreamsEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-jia--bansi-Loquacious_Aash

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

loool aashu tumne jia and soni ke beech jhagdaa kar diya. Loool jia is wearing a short skirt to impress maan.  I like esha's idea about sharing maan. Smile

me too having naughty thoughts over a certain lollypop. If I was there I too would fight with jia and esha over giving dhak dhak a sponge bath. LOLLOLLOLEmbarrassed

Aashu ' badmaash kahi ki, you taking over all our roles by wanting to give him a sponge bath yourself. Kya planning ki hai tumne. LOLLOLLOLLOL

Nahii you forgot me, remembered we agreed to share maan. loool I am sure you were busy with NPM. LOLLOLLOL

Me joining jia and esha in doing your pitaai. AngryLOLLOL

loved all the pictures of maanEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and loved the post.LOLLOLLOL but i am still doing your pitaai. LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by divareena - 26 September 2011 at 1:56pm

-jia-Loquacious_Aash

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Esha, Jia, Soni... my sympathies with u...

aashu - that was just ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL... u r such a kamini.. ROFLROFLROFL

-jia-Loquacious_Aash

muskaan_cute19 IF-Dazzler
muskaan_cute19
muskaan_cute19

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by muskaan_cute19

Hey ROFL
Just loved it is like a insult to it I really really really got drowned into the fits of laughter

LOLLOLLOL glad u liked itLOLLOL

My mom actually had to come n have a check on me if I was fine LOLbecause I was laughing n tears for flowing for the excess laughing I actually came to complete my assignment but now I wonder if I can write a single word.As I am still just not able to to have a control on it.But really what a nice thought I am flattered.

why are u flatered? did i give u wild ideas here?WinkWink

As I don't know U people but yeah by reading the comments(which was like another tour to laughterLOL) I get to knew who is who as u were the wineer jia n soni(that is most probably euphoric)loosersEmbarrassedsorry Embarrassed n esha was a kind of middle manLOLbeautiful charactersBig smile

righto...i winnn...PartyPartyParty
.i get NPM all to myselfffDay Dreaming
and sonia jia n eshu are outside truing to peep inROFL

n what amazed me was the way of revenge I wonder if the revenge could also be taken in this way,I really never knew but now I get to know thanks for such a wonderful idea.Wink

you welcome...let me tell u..revenge can be not only sweet..but alsoo HOTTTROFL

Brilliant thought and that too written beautifully even without geet I never knew if a scene could be this nice n make me this laugh.
Loved itClap.

Would like to make a request If U could continue pleaseEmbarrassed

continue????????ShockedShocked

u wanna kno what is happening next??

mujhe IF bann karing if i give detailsROFL

if u kno what i meanWink

thanks dear for liking itLOLLOL

i had fun writing it tooLOLLOL

to be honest yes was flattered with teh idea to have a sweet revenge on my frnds tooWink
urs was obviously hot n not sweet at allLOL luking to their plight they were hot with anger n ursBlushing
LOL umm not exactly wat u thinkingLOL after that we can surely have a part once when u are out after aroundD'ohemmm...as many hours u would like to haveTongue
ooo gosh i would never want u to be out of if srsly I laughed yesterday heartly after so many days i was actually feeling much well even yesterday was a disastrous day at uni bt still i kept smiling n laughing remembering thisBig smile
so a big
THANK YOU
on your way n a Hugtoo

-jia-Loquacious_Aash

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Aashu you are right this is more like my badmaash Aash aur yeh kya hain OS mein bhi tune apne friends ko nahin baksha ROFLROFLROFLROFL

OMG Dr. Aashu this is so very typically like my Evil Badmaash Aash lekin I can give you a much better job after giving sponge bath to Maan you can then take care of the sponge bath and total care of Guess Who???????????

Who else but NP LOL Wink

I still can't get over this OS ROFLROFLROFLROFL Tere friends ne tujhe bahut si galiyan di hogi hain na ROFLROFLROFLROFL

-jia-Loquacious_Aash

Sameenaas Goldie
Sameenaas
Sameenaas

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Just came across ur OS... It was hillarious !!! U took Maan all for urself... Awww poor Jia Di N Sonia Di... Esha Di also !!! Feel really bad for them !!! LOLLOLLOL
Hmm...expert care !!! Embarrassed LOLLOL
So wat did U do in there.. hu ???

-jia-Loquacious_Aash

punam2712 IF-Sizzlerz
punam2712
punam2712

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
DROOL DROOL
BANDAR KI FIGHT MEIN BILLI BAAJI MAAR GAYI
LOVED IT
IF YOU WRITE AGAIN PLEASE PM ME ALSO

-jia-Loquacious_Aash

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index