Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 7:Mujhse Farak Padta Hai (Page 60)

-BebaakBegum- IF-Sizzlerz
-BebaakBegum-
-BebaakBegum-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by kumjoo

Originally posted by kajen

imagine Arsha doing something like this

Hey bhagwan./...that's superhot...h!! ArSha...If I see them doing smthing like this ...I am gonna faint right away...BTW ..I just noticed ..looks like WHITE is CVZ fav color..and they think couples in White looks Hot!! 

DMG that tent scene I saw..both are wearing White
This video..both are wearing white
Kriyaansh's first episode both are wearing White...
Amar's Pant
White Ganji
Urvashi Dance TIDE add...
white indeed is their fav. color
in dmg they used to wear white on many special occasions (n red also)
n d3 is white white only
if sawariya was blue blue D3 can be renamed as  white serial of the yearLOL
p,s- this is scene is my fav. scene of dmg
when i saw its promo for the first time
the whole day i actually thought i was dreamingLOLLOL

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
KSG and Jennifer have done super Job iin that song..They have danced awesome...If our Dancers ArSha will do it..then I can imagine the level of  awesomeness...

At this moment, I am not hoping for Kriyaansh's intense romantic scenes...Simple eye locks, simple talks between them will do the majic...even if they come closer ..my heart starts pounding ..OMG OMG OMG..LOL ...I mean like...In that Locker Room Scene..They came closer foe few seconds..usme bhi..Swayam ka scene ghusa diya tha...but, when Amar pinned her to the lockers..my heart skipped a beat...man! I can't help but fall in love with them more each passing day...

Now, imagine ..hum sab ka kya hoga ..when KABADDI will air..LOL

Edited by kumjoo - 24 September 2011 at 9:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

-BebaakBegum-
-BebaakBegum-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged

KSG and Jennifer have done super Job iin that song..They have danced awesome...If our Dancers ArSha will do it..then I can imagine the level of  awesomeness...

At this moment, I am not hoping for Kriyaansh's intense romantic scenes...Simple eye locks, simple talks between them will do the majic...even if they come closer ..my heart starts pounding ..OMG OMG OMG..LOL ...I mean like...In that Locker Room Scene..They came closer foe few seconds..usme bhi..Swayam ka scene ghusa diya tha...but, when Amar pinned her to the lockers..my heart skipped a beat...man! I can't help but fall in love with them more each passing day...

Now, imagine ..hum sab ka kya hoga ..when KABADDI will air..LOL
u know i just don't understand why cv's are being so garibi k mare in D3
i mena luk at dmg
everything used tp be perfect
ek ek scene ke liye itna kharcha
luk at kajen's costumes ,the lighting, make up, hair,steps all perfect
Its just ArSha who make the scenss superfantastic even in the absence of all this
warna to BPL wale cv's hai ye

i loved the locker room scene my heart skipped million beats dude
the power rey posess in that scne over kria
just fabulous
but in precap when they showed it when rey bangs the locker wid his hand it generated some noise
but in real scene there was no noise
LOL

kumjoo

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Aarti

Tu bhi na kya kya notice karti hai...Kriyaansh ke Dialogues, costume tak to thik tha..aab NOISE...ha ha haha...THat's INSANE...I mean like...ArSha ke pyaar mein PAAGAL Deewani..ha ha hah...

We are Nutcases...I literally PRAY to GOD sometimes ..ki ArSha ek ho jaye...I mean like Amar and Shakti are so damn lucky...I haven't seen a single person saying that Their Jodi is not good ..100 % people who know them say THey should be together...Do they even know that?? I wonder..I hope they do ..
-BebaakBegum-
-BebaakBegum-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
oye pehle to aaj farah ko dazzler bna k bhejna

sweetshine

-BebaakBegum-
-BebaakBegum-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Aarti

Tu bhi na kya kya notice karti hai...Kriyaansh ke Dialogues, costume tak to thik tha..aab NOISE...ha ha haha...THat's INSANE...I mean like...ArSha ke pyaar mein PAAGAL Deewani..ha ha hah...

We are Nutcases...I literally PRAY to GOD sometimes ..ki ArSha ek ho jaye...I mean like Amar and Shakti are so damn lucky...I haven't seen a single person saying that Their Jodi is not good ..100 % people who know them say THey should be together...Do they even know that?? I wonder..I hope they do ..
lets request GR8 magazine to cover ArSha
lets spam their fb wall
they do hear their fans' request n work on it

sweetshine

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

oye pehle to aaj farah ko dazzler bna k bhejna

Woh sirf Like Like kar rahi hai...Don't know...kya kar rahi hai...

FF...aaja ...kya kar rahi hai...

Acha I have a dialogue for FF...

"Hamare Babuji Gaon ke Kheto meinhumse Kaam karwate the" ...issi liye woh Farmar bangayi..woh bhi Sexy waliLOL

Edited by kumjoo - 24 September 2011 at 9:28am

sweetshine

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Aarti

lets request GR8 magazine to cover ArSha
lets spam their fb wall
they do hear their fans' request n work on it

Really?? What is GR8 magazine..If they listen to their Fans then we should do it ...Give me the Link..and let's SPAM it..I am IN 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index