Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 7:Mujhse Farak Padta Hai (Page 111)

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Amar is such an Amiable personality, Everybody loves him. I think in DID everybody liked him. I don't know why I feel Mithun was Fond of him. 
In D3 sets as well, it looks like everybody likes him. 

We love him. India Loves him. I Love him. Why Can't Shakti Love him???

SHAKTI WAKE UP, OPEN YOUR EYES. YOUR MR. RIGHT  IS WITH YOU. RECOGNIZE HIM BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.  AMAR IS A STAR Star AND YOU DESERVE A STAR. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

r07ckriyanshfansweetshine

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

After D3 is over.. they might realize each other's worth then and how much it all meant to them

KHUDA JAANE lyrics is so apt for them!

Female version " Ke ban gaye ho tum meri DUAA" so true.. Shakti shld be greatful to AMAR in D3.. because it is AMAR's acting, and his bloody  hot looks, and his potrayal of REY  that are getting the show a lot of popularity!!!.. and that aspect has tremendously helped everyone including Shakti in D3

Shakti no doubtedly helped AMAR with dance aspect in DID2!, but when it comes to D3- AMAR has stolen it !!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cKriyanshkriyanshfansweetshine

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
After their Dhak Dhak performance.. Geeta told AMAR " Shakti ke bina yeh performance Adhoora Rehta"...
Today I want to tell AMAR " Tumahre bina yeh Pura D3 hi Nahi Ho Pata"

Thats how AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT HE IS IN D3!.. That words are less to express...

HE IS A STAR in everyways!! EVEN SONAM KAPOOR is LUKCY if she ever gets to act with AMAR!!

Kriyanshr07ckriyanshfan

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

Amar is such an Amiable personality, Everybody loves him. I think in DID everybody liked him. I don't know why I feel Mithun was Fond of him. 
In D3 sets as well, it looks like everybody likes him. 

We love him. India Loves him. I Love him. Why Can't Shakti Love him???

SHAKTI WAKE UP, OPEN YOUR EYES. YOUR MR. RIGHT  IS WITH YOU. RECOGNIZE HIM BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.  AMAR IS A STAR Star AND YOU DESERVE A STAR. 

Aweee I LOVE this line!!!! So True!!!!!! Amar is a beautiful STAR!Star We love this Star, and we want SHAKTI to have HIM!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
MF,
I don't want that to happen. I don't want Shakti to realize Amar's worth after D3 gets Over. I wan't her to realize the real worth of Amar LIKE RIGHT NOW...He is one in thousands, with Million dollar smile and Golden Heart.

He's got everything. He's got looks,  He's got Talent, He is Charming,  He is earning Descent Money, He is Popular, He is so lovable, He is Witty, He is so humble, looks like he is a huge believer in GOD, He is religious, What else a girl can ask for? 

r07c

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

You know.. this is something else I have wondered..hehe ROBIN will be veryhappy to read our posts

There has to be a reason why AMAR is untrained and Shakti is so trained!!!

See.. if AMAR was also a TRAINED Dancer at a Terrence Academy school type of place.., then he wld not have been so humble and down to earth as is he is today.. If he was trained, then there wld and cld have been so many Ego clashes.. with him and Shakti too possibly.. The fact that he was NOT trained has helped Terrence MOLD him into the person he has become today..

HIm being UNTRAINED and SHAKTI being Trained has HELPED them Help each other succeed in so many ways.. its crazy!!!!

Is this a SIGN?? WHO KNows!

We all want them to hook up! Kash woh humare sab comments padte ho!.. We are ppl from all over the world.. who share the same oppinion!!!!

I believe in destiny, the higher power and all that..Lets see inke Naseeb mein aage kyal ikha hai!

r07cKriyanshkriyanshfan

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
KJ!!

Chalo.. CAPTAIN! I got to go... !

Jaldi hi India mein Subhe hogi.. and I am pretty sure AArti and Gang will be back up here to finish this AT!

haha.. I wont be surprised when I log in.. We are already IN AT # 8

Gosh.. Its becoming more andmore difficult to catch up on things here!!!

LOLZ

Chalo.. I will c ya around here soon!!

and I had loads of fun discussing ARSHA !!! Something we promised we were NOT going to do.. but promises are meant to be broken!

I AM STILL WAITING FOR THAT OFFSCREEN PIC you know!!

Just imagine. a super cozy pic with Shakti and AMAR at a restaurant or coffee shop.. MAN!! That wld be the day!!!

CHALO.. TATA!

r07c

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
I am sure ROBIN will be super Happy to Read our Posts. We are actually in ARSHALAND after a long long time...and She will be like .."TUM DONO ABHI KE ABHI ARSHA THREAD PAR AAJAO ...ELSE DONO KO GOLI SE UDA DUNGI" 

Dance India Dance, Terence Lewis, D3...No two persons can have such Huge Co-incidences...It sure is the DESTINY! THE SUPER POWER!

r07c

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index