Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 7:Mujhse Farak Padta Hai (Page 110)

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
KJ!

Yeh Baath to tune ekdam SAHI kahi.!! I have thought abt this often.. What Made Palki Pick Amarjeet for this show as a Freaking LEAD?..Like you said.. there must have been so many GOOD LOOKING dancers who possibily auditioned who looked enough to play REY, and who could Speak FADU english

AMAR looks good, but I never thought he cld play the part of a LEAD in a show.. He cannot speak ENGLISH really well BUT REY on the other hand is supposed to be this DUDE!! So why  did Palki pick AMAR??

..I bet when she met AMAR, Amar must have obviously told her about DID2 and stuff.. I am pretty sure Palki was an avid DID viewer which is why she came up with this Dance Fiction show in the first place. She must have seen the BURNING chemistry between him and Shakti on screen.

ALL producers know that CHEMISTRY between their lead couples is what wil get the show their TRPs.. Ppl automatically start accepting tracks and cheesy dialogues once they have accepted the lead..

Palki definitely did her research, and must have come across so many comments on youtube of HOW HOT everyone finds Arsha together etc.. and  witnessed their crazy fan following. She therefore prefered AMAR over the 100s of good looking boys. She cast him with SHAKTI.. and guess what

B I N G O !!!! The show becomes a super HIT.. Super successful!.. WHY. because of ARSHA!!!!!

KJ... I want to belive in Destiny.. Maybe Chamar leaving to US. so far away from AMAR might also be Universe's way of sending her away!!!WHO KNOWS!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07csweetshine

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Seriously KJ!

After reliving so many moments.. I Desperately want to see Arsha performance on a slow song.. I dont care. if its a dream sequence or what sequence..!!

MAN..Imagine even ARSHA wld be sooo happy to FINALLY dance together again!.. Unlogon ne bhi kitne sapne dekhe honge.. ki WOW.. Finally WE (Arhsa) will get to dance again in front of the camera.. and show everyone.. what we can do together.. LEKIN Sab kuch POPAT ho raha hai!

Rememba that Arsha interview where AMAR Is like. " I thank god ki we are getting to work together in a dance based show.. "  Confused

Bechare..80 episodes and only 1 Arsha performance.. Cvs pagal ho gaye hai

Like you said.. KHALLI PILLI Swayum ko nacha rahe hai (oh btw that is a very very very mumbaya word.. haha.. )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
OK..CHAMAR..I am not yet convinced in believing DESTINY on that Side...but...When I forget Miss C then yeah!! I strongly believe that everything what is happening in ArSha's life is because of  DESTINY.

I just hope and Pray that She is Gone. I don't ILL-WISH her, I hope she does good in her Life..and I ABSOLUTELY DON"T WANT TO SEE HER WITH AMAR. Actually, Correction...Amar ke Ird Gird bhi nahi Dekhna hai usko...

If, Destiny has played a huge Role in ArSha's life, I want the same destiny to play another major role and Keep CHAMAR apart for ever and ArSha together for ever. 

Just like you MF, I want to see their healthy Dancing babies. LOL

r07csweetshine

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
KJ

You know what will be the biggest JHATKA for us all!!

Chamar comes to India in December for a break.. She hangs out with AMAR, and they will be posting Pics everywhere again!!

AND BT time december comes.. we all wld have been sooo involved into Arsha.. because I am sure by then we wld have seen some realy close arsha/kriyansh momements.. more Bts videos etc. that if we ever get to know chamar is back into AMAR's life... i think everyone is going to cry!
MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
So I want ARSHA to hook up before she comes back in December!!! Desperately!

Becuase if we see Chamar pics with Amar again in GOA alone... that means.. they are committed for sure!!!Stern Smile, and I am sure he will marry her if he is committed!!

I just hope that from AMAR's history of pictures.. like that girl Akanksha, then the girl with him in F Bar, and then the other girl with him with the Teddy etc..show that AMAR has not been committed yet! but I have a feeling that if AMAR is willing to commit, then it will lead to marriage!

I want him to commit to SHAKTI and vice versa!

How boring it wld be for them if they are NOT with somone who shares their Passion!!!! Shocking!

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
I surely am going to CRY!! ..I mean ..You can definitely tell that from the number of my posts in IForum..This is one of the Proofs Why and How Much I love them..and I know ..All of us Who Come here Day/Night are sailing on the same Boat...
I know all of us not only like KRIYAANSH...We like them because We LOVE ArSha...

But, I really Don't think She is gonna get back to India in December since She has just come. Then School, work..You know how it is. And UCLA ..dude!! How did she even get there? 

If nothing else is possible, I want CHAMAR to avoid AMAR and start thinking that he is from a small town and can't match up to her standard. Woh aise bhi Soche I won't have problem, coz she will be away from him. I know this is not a good thing to say, but I don't care enough to say anything that is good for ArSha.

I want Amar to Forget her, Ignore her, avoid her. Kuch bhi ho jaye..I don't want to see another CHAMAR PICS...

r07c

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

We are all sailing in the same Freaking Boat!!..

Pata nahi kab yeh Boat Naaya mein doob jaaye.

You know.. I have a friend who loves Dancing. It is his passion. He wants to meet a girl who is equally passionate about dancing. It is his Primary requisite!! Now you tell me.. if my friend who is NOT a DID type of dancer.. can have such strong feelings and passion about dancing... so much so that he wants to be with a girl who also shares this passion... THEN how can AMAR and SHAKTI who FREAKING dance to LIVE and LIVE to Dance.. can be with anybody who is NOT a dancer ???Shocked. In case of AMAR-- Chamar... Chamar ko to "A" bhi nahi aata hoga about dancing..
    I refuse to believe that AMAR would would want to be with somone who does not share his passion...

It is sooo important for creative people to be with Creative Partners.. becuase then life becomes easier I wld assume.. NOW as we all know.. its not so easy to find celebrity dancers so they need to look at each other.. FORGET their backgrounds and where they come from!!!.and Realize the most important aspect that grounds them together is "DANCING"

Shakti too can find hot guys over the world.. but no one wil be able to understand her better and her journey and how she got there!!
AND it might also be tough for her to hook up with somone who is not a celebrity and a TV face!!

WE NEED TO SEND THEM ON A DATE!

r07c

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
MF,

When are you going back to MUMBAI?? If you go, can you Go to D3 sets and Tell them that they need to DATE...LOLS..I am going crazy..

And I absolutely agree with you. Even in families when they look for matches certain things come out into consideration, If a guy is a Doctor, they talk about like ..If Girl is also a Doctor, it will be good. If A girl is something else, I bet girl's parents want to look a match for her from the Same profession. 

I so agree with you Friend's example. In one of the BTS videos (Don't remember which one), I heard Shakti saying that "agar kohi Dance ka passion rakhta hai toh woh automatically uska Dost Ban Jaata hai" 

Then How come she has no Soft Corner for Amar who not only has a passion for Dance, but, they have given such LEGENDARY performances together. Every freaking person in INDIA, outside INDIA who knows them want them to be together. 

But, I am sure Amar has a Soft Spot for Shakti. I want Shakti to show the same Feelings towards Amar..I want her to hang out with him. I want see them talk in BTS videos. 

I read Sneha's interview. It seems she and Shakti live close by, so they commute together to Sets. I want Amar to Pick up and Drop ShaktiLOL

I WANT THEM TO GET MARRIED...NO MATTER WHAT

Edited by kumjoo - 24 September 2011 at 5:56pm

r07ckriyanshfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index