Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 7:Mujhse Farak Padta Hai (Page 109)

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
AND it must be tough for them to be dancers tryng to get a break in the same TV industry!
They must be bumping into each other everywhere.. I also want to know Amar's thoughts!

He lives with Dharmesh who was Pitted against Shakti!. Dharmesh's fans hate Shakti.. and Shakti's fans like myself think Dharmesh was overhyped!

So I wonder what AMAR had to say about it

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Yes, I have watched that Video, He has done TAP DANCE and Shakti is in Classical. Being Jai Fan, I wouldn't miss that...
And yeah! his Blog, I know..I used to visit ..at-least once everyday. But, after that Drama..I  stopped suddenly. i don't think i have visited his Blog after Amar-Jai FaceOff...

And yeah ! in LIL master's ATUL was my FAv..I so wished him to win..WHY? Because he was in Jay's team..this was my madness for Jai. You won't believe, whenever my friends called me and asked what are you doing? My answer would be Watching Jai Kumar Nair's performance..LOLS...At one point, one of my friends started calling me Miss. Nair (Isn't that funny?)..I made him see all of Jai's performance, he cursed me like anything..He was like..ARE YOU CRAZY?? 

But, Jab Se Amar ke Saath woh Hua...I became ANTI-JAI...ha ha ha!! 
Abhi Din Raat AMAR AMAR ..ArSha, ArSha...karti rehti hoon..

When Shakti Won DID2..I was so happy ..because I wanted her to Win..and not Dharmesh. When Amar got eliminated..I was so sad...that I started hating BINNY..and I hate her till now...Because if not a winner, I wanted Amar to be in TOP 4.

When Amar got eliminated and Punit said for Amar "What a fighter" ..I actually took that as negative comment and started Hating him.  In my opinion, Amar is not only a Fighter, he deserved to be in TOP FOUR. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Amar-Jai relationship...Pertaining to the Fact how Humble and Kind person Amar is ..I think they sorted out the differences right away, I saw their Back Stage Pictures from DKS Finale somewhere...

And talking about Dharmesh and Shakti's relationship..I guess they are OK with each other, unless Dharmesh has an EGO problem that he deserved to be the winner than Shakti. BUt, I have no-idea, if Amar has to choose between Dharmesh and Shakti, who would he choose.??.. THAT'S A BIG QUESTION ..Hmmm...
MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
KJ!

Lagta hai tera aur mera haal kuch same hi hai!!! AND we are both Preety/Preeti.. Scary!

hahah

I too started HATING Binny when AMAR got eliminated because I felt that she STOLE Amar's positin in Top 4 slot.. because of Zee TV politics.. and I never liked  PUNIT right from the beginning..dunno why.. and I still dont like him.. lols poor guy.. for no fault... I too didnt like how he said .. AMAR is a fighter...I am like SHUT UP!. I dont need to listen to consoling BS comments that dont mean anything to us UPSET fans!!!.. It was really nice to listen to Shakti say.. that some of her strongest memories in DID are with AMAR.. I think I shed tears when AMAR was eliminated.. I am not kidding.. I was PISSED OFF!

I didnt watch the finals LIVE because I was worried that DHARMESH will win.. and I cldnt handle the pressure!.. I watched the finals repeat after I read that Shakti had won.. BOY!. I wld have SCREAMED at the walls in my house if SHAKTI had not won!!..

r07c

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Right now.. I am all biased for AMAR and SHAKTI.. and there is noone else I care to see on D3 but them.. Its like Arsha Arsha Arsha

BUT.. I have to admit.. I was a HUGE ALisha Fan in DID1.. BOY! What a fabulous dancer!.. Even her bones can move dude!.. She was in the final 4, and she deserved to be there with the boyz!!!

check this performance.. I dont know if you have seen it.. since you didnt watch DID1.. Alisha was hot, and her step in this song has become so popular!

I feel that ALISHA is not getting her due for being an amazing dancer.. Somwhere.. she is ignored.. and I feel bad for her.. because in D3, she is hardly dancing.. unless its a grp dance.. but she is in the backdrop somewhere because the focus is mainly on Shakti most of the times!

All her performances in DID 1 were Fabulous! She was Terrence's fav in DID 1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07csweetshine

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
AND if Amar had to choose between Shakti and Dharmesh! WOW.. Its lke choosing between his HEART and LUNGS!

Heart= Shakti. We all know he has a soft spot for her somewhere because he knows that she has been really lucky for him in his life!

Lungs = Dharmesh. Dharmesh gave Amar the opportunity to Breath!. He gave him a home in Mumbai to live in. Kyaa pata.. If AMAR cld not afford to live in Mumbai, he wld have had to go back to Indore, and maybe he wld never have had the opportunity to audition for D3.. and we wld never get to see him!

So. How does he make that decision.. Lets say.. He WONT ever be able to choose.. and I hope he never has to!!!

sweetshine

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
I want ArSha Dance MF..I so freaking want to see them Dance in another Romantic Number...Why have CVz sidelined Footloose Rehearsals?? At-least ussi ke banane they would have rehearsed together and we could have got some amazing Kriyaansh Scenes...

But, I have a feeling..Cvz definitely have something special in-store for ArSha. I bet even they know ArSha MADNESS. Else Palki's 15 years  experience kya Ghas katne jayegi? She roped in Amar for this Role..kuch Soch kar hi liya hoga...Else, I bet 1000s of other Good Looking Guys must have auditioned for this role...WHY AMAR?? This is why I still believe in Destiny...Wink...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cKriyanshsweetshine

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Oh! WOW man..Thats amazing performance by Alisha..Hadn't seen before...SHe is doing Popping..Awesome...She is really a good dancer...And I know Remo had said ..she can give takkar to Boys...She really can...And I hope she gets to dance more often in D3..

I don't know why..CVz khali Pilli (I learned this word from youLOL) Swayam ko Nachate Rehte hain...

Kriyansh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index