Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 7:Mujhse Farak Padta Hai (Page 104)

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

ok guys...me going off too nowBig smile
babye nd hopefully c ya tmrwEmbarrassed

Bye, Farah..Take Care..and yeah. Hopefully Tom..and Dream about ArSha...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

You know.. I never thought dancing could be so intimate.. but I remeber watching DiD with my family once.. and my brother said

DUDE.. if they dance like this,, there will be babies popping out everywhere .. HAHAHA

He was so right!. I mean.. These DID  dances are sooo freaking intimate. leaving almost no space between the two dancers..

I think Doing DID2 together has definietly helped them !!! I mean. Look at their BLUE dance.. It was so physical.. Usme bhi.. they had to like ROll and throw each other on the floor!

So.. doing this Kabbadi scene for them was almost not a big deal!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

r07ckumjoosweetshine

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

OH GOD!.. You know..If I start to describe that scene.. I will be banned from this forum for sure! Lolz
Was that an accident OR was it supposed to be part of the ACTION!!?? I wonder..

We are talking abt Kabbadi... but have you noticed their footloose dance? That LIFT where he twirls her with his hand under her Behind!!!

NOW .. can you imagine them rehearsing for this?LOLZ

I know, that was something ...But, I have seen him doing that kind of lift in DKS with Kruti...

in DKS he had so many lifts with Kruti..one of them were that Mughle Ajam wala dance...where they hold each other and do some circle with legs ..that was something ...

Being Dancer,  guess they have to be comfortable with the partner...and that is what is called CHEMISTRY...

ArSha's Chemistry is Amicable..
and You were  describing about the Hug after Khuda Jaane Performance...Man!! They have hugged with so much force I tell you..Amar lifted up Shakti ..and had travelled few steps...

I was stunned to see that level of comfortability in the beginning of that show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07csweetshine

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Check this video out .,Jai and Bhavna

Their step from 3:07 onwards.. What was that? It was almost like they are making out on stage!!

I was shocked!!!
MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

Serioulsy yaar.. I missed SHAKTI tons in DKS!!!

Grr.. I wish DKS had not clashed with D3.. she wld have surely done it, and all those awesome performances with AMAR wld have been with SHAKTI

and I am so sure that both have them wld have been sooo supportive of each other because for the first time they were not competitors!

r07csweetshine

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
MF

Babies popping out everywhere..LOLS...thats Funny...

Talking about Intimacy, Geeta Kapoor tried so much After what ArSha did, to bring out the Romance on-stage ..but, she never succeeded with Dharmesh and Binny. Even Remo tried with Sashak and Tashu..but, it could do the Magic...

I don't understand why they didn't get performance of the day for pasa Doble...It was a perfect performance ..100/100 kind. But, I guess Emotional performances got more Credit..

Edited by kumjoo - 24 September 2011 at 4:13pm

r07csweetshine

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Oops I was to write Shashak and Tashu could NOT do the MAGIC
MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
KJ!

They in my oppinion. they deserved performances of the day for every performance!

When AMAR lifts Shakti, there is never any effort.. but for some reason when he is doing lifts with the other gals, the judges have always commented that his lifts mein efforts dik rahe the..

I guess it has a lot to do with the girl herself, and how she supports herself in the lift.. Too much technique involved. SHakti being a fabulous dancer does such a good job at balancing her body in the lifts, that her partner is able to lifet her with so much ease!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index