Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

You know.. this is something else I have wondered..hehe ROBIN will be veryhappy to read our posts

There has to be a reason why AMAR is untrained and Shakti is so trained!!!

See.. if AMAR was also a TRAINED Dancer at a Terrence Academy school type of place.., then he wld not have been so humble and down to earth as is he is today.. If he was trained, then there wld and cld have been so many Ego clashes.. with him and Shakti too possibly.. The fact that he was NOT trained has helped Terrence MOLD him into the person he has become today..

HIm being UNTRAINED and SHAKTI being Trained has HELPED them Help each other succeed in so many ways.. its crazy!!!!

Is this a SIGN?? WHO KNows!

We all want them to hook up! Kash woh humare sab comments padte ho!.. We are ppl from all over the world.. who share the same oppinion!!!!

I believe in destiny, the higher power and all that..Lets see inke Naseeb mein aage kyal ikha hai!

Haha I'm catching up and I just want you to say that I welcome you and KJ with open arms πŸ€—to ArSha-destined to be together...As for your point on untrained and trained...very well analyzed...you are right about that...even look at Shakti and Punit...she didn't date him or any other guy from her academy because of the competition...thats why we say DESTINY has brought these together and opposites (in that context) attract----They understand each other better because they both had to struggle...and they know what it takes to reach success and they will do everything in their power to achieve it...
r07c thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kumjoo

I am sure ROBIN will be super Happy to Read our Posts. We are actually in ARSHALAND after a long long time...and She will be like .."TUM DONO ABHI KE ABHI ARSHA THREAD PAR AAJAO ...ELSE DONO KO GOLI SE UDA DUNGI" 

Dance India Dance, Terence Lewis, D3...No two persons can have such Huge Co-incidences...It sure is the DESTINY! THE SUPER POWER!

HHAHAHA you guys know me too well πŸ˜† WELCOME BACK!!!
Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys i was just checking arsha DID video n came across...a dance kai superstar video it was a battle between amar n jai...whch turned out to be a nasty 1...n aftr tat DID 1 contestants started blaming amar for whatever happend...i so hate them for this...
this is the 1st part of the dance...
this is the second part of the dance
n this is where all of them blamed amar for it...

do read the comments on the video some r blaming amar n sum r supporting him i m obviously supporting him...
but how can dey comment like this on amar/our rey...i hate them
r07c thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kriyansh

hey guys i was just checking arsha DID video n came across...a dance kai superstar video it was a battle between amar n jai...whch turned out to be a nasty 1...n aftr tat DID 1 contestants started blaming amar for whatever happend...i so hate them for this...

this is the 1st part of the dance...
this is the second part of the dance
n this is where all of them blamed amar for it...

do read the comments on the video some r blaming amar n sum r supporting him i m obviously supporting him...
but how can dey comment like this on amar/our rey...i hate them

I know but who cares...we all know they were covering up Jai's mistakes by picking on Amar. Amar was far better than Jai...in the end Jalwa won...meaning Amar proved to be better than Jai again...also D3 happened...so all in all Amar is a winner. I don't need YT ppl to convince me...they are extremely bias towards Jai...rather than looking at the whole picture. 
Kriyansh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: robinc07

I know but who cares...we all know they were covering up Jai's mistakes by picking on Amar. Amar was far better than Jai...in the end Jalwa won...meaning Amar proved to be better than Jai again...also D3 happened...so all in all Amar is a winner. I don't need YT ppl to convince me...they are extremely bias towards Jai...rather than looking at the whole picture. 

i agree who d hell r dey do say such thing about amar..
its just tat  the way they were abusing amar i dint like it at all...
r07c thumbnail
Guys so Terence went to the New Talent Awards and we all know Shakti and Mohan sisters went. I think Amar was there as well...I pray he went. I mean if a stupid Roadies person like that Salman's (Chameli's ex) brother Nouman can be there then Amar has to be invited.
r07c thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reyaansh-kria

Oh i also luv rey n kria

Welcome aboardπŸ˜ƒ
reyaansh-kria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanku dear
so wat is thread all abt
Kriyansh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: robinc07

Guys so Terence went to the New Talent Awards and we all know Shakti and Mohan sisters went. I think Amar was there as well...I pray he went. I mean if a stupid Roadies person like that Salman's (Chameli's ex) brother Nouman can be there then Amar has to be invited.

wen is it gonna air...n on whch channel