Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Vidushi89

Star desh... 😆
Sunne mai hi kitna funny hai...n GHSP ke bina toh funny bh nahi rahega...

bina GHSP STAR DESH ka khul jayega BESH..(I mean clothes)😆
-amulya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
of course bobby it's just bcz of DD. u know when iwas in med 1st year DMG used to come and out of all interns I used to like DD & Dr.rahul. I used to think after my med Iwish I could  have such funny people around me so that doing service to people would be really intresting and easy.She was gr8 even at that time.                                                                          Now in Geet we have such spotlessperformers GC & DD, story is at no dead end it can be well explored people like it. In all forums the much talked show is GHSP . In india.com or starboxoffice, telly tadka any where, then why  don't they consider this issue seriously.  why revamp shown as a reason . After revamp it is going to show soaps not cartoons or news na then why not a popular show like GHSP wid varsatile and phenominal actors like DD &GC.
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

bina GHSP STAR DESH ka khul jayega BESH..(I mean clothes)😆

🤣
Aur fir ho jayegi unki shame shame... 🤣

Kuch bhi... 😉
LuvScooby thumbnail
I think we, the fans are the only one appreciating them  I wish they move it to another channel that will respect them
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

I think we, the fans are the only one appreciating them  I wish they move it to another channel that will respect them

I too think that they move them to such a channel which'll appreciate their talents wholeheartedly..😕
bobby13rocks thumbnail
😆

🤣
Aur fir ho jayegi unki shame shame... 🤣

Kuch bhi... 😉

Aur khelo SO humare saath yeh buda game..😆
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrutha24

of course bobby it's just bcz of DD. u know when iwas in med 1st year DMG used to come and out of all interns I used to like DD & Dr.rahul. I used to think after my med Iwish I could  have such funny people around me so that doing service to people would be really intresting and easy.She was gr8 even at that time.                                                                          Now in Geet we have such spotlessperformers GC & DD, story is at no dead end it can be well explored people like it. In all forums the much talked show is GHSP . In india.com or starboxoffice, telly tadka any where, then why  don't they consider this issue seriously.  why revamp shown as a reason . After revamp it is going to show soaps not cartoons or news na then why not a popular show like GHSP wid varsatile and phenominal actors like DD &GC.

Exactly dear, agree with u absolutely..if SO can't appreciate such talented actors like GC & DD , they better shift the show to some other channel..
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

😆

Aur khelo SO humare saath yeh buda game..😆

Lol
Di mujhe aage continue karna nahi aa raha... 😆
Feeling sleepy...so kal baat karte hai...bye...gdnt...swt drms.
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sofiya-

👏 very nice !

Yeah, its indeed a sweet attempt by Sia..👍🏼
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Lol
Di mujhe aage continue karna nahi aa raha... 😆
Feeling sleepy...so kal baat karte hai...bye...gdnt...swt drms.

GHSP ke bina SO ho jayega lame..
OK sweetie..gud-nite & sweet dreamz..😃