and Ekta continues with her stupid formula

Sonia1602 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

My first post here, wasnt a regular vistor earlier but starting visiting because of BALH, like reading people's comments etc.

Just want to share my disappointment with all, what a crazy idea to frame Vikram like come on Ekta your TRPs are good not because of Mama and all but because for a change you started showing normal people / family.

I swear the kind of families she shows in all her serials (from whatever I have seen), is like hell. If I was born in any such family with all conflicts, schemes, hate, villains, for ex kahani ghar ghar ki, arre yaar agar ghar aisa hota hai then I would rather be dead.

Now I do understand that she wants to strech the serial for 7 years to make the most out of it but comeon would not you be better off showing 6 months serials and getting recognition for showing something nice instead of all the BS that she adds. I am TOTALLY disappointed with her and her script writers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Well said dear!!
Just mentioned the same thing in my post too that she has proven that how much ever she changes her stories the scheming aspect never changes!!
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just mentioned this in one of my  posts...ekta maayi...stretches the story like trying to draw water from a water less well...
ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dnt worry ap preshaan na ho... i dnt think BALH will  loose its uniqueness ... EKTA knows that show is growing just because of different concept real characterzz so have fath.. sba acha hoga 
Sonia1602 thumbnail
ye I hope she learns that quickly specially because if she doesnt continue the normal / nice story people will easily move toward Big Boss, lets hope she got brains :)
charity10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Many will probably not agree, but. can't put all the blame at Ekta's door really. Its we the viewers as well. Just look at the popularity and the trp (the two things that count anyway). For EK making of shows is business. A business that is thriving because it is being lapped by audiences she is making it for. She has a great hold on the pulse. She knows that even if she shows nonsense for 20 mins, people will be watching for the 3 minute puller shot! And we all do, don't we? .
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As much as I agree with the topic starter's view - if Ekta can top TRP chart continously with such stupid formula... why would she leave it? when the promo of the serial came up.. I thought it will be a brilliant new concept and stopped watching when all Ekta masala started gathering..I still try to watch it on parts just to see the moments of Ram and Priya but can not even watch some of the pathetic side actors like Priya's mom.. or her grandmother.. nats etc.. and even her father.. but the show is still a hit..

So, somehow we have to accept this is the choice of Indian audience and hence Ekta is right to serve what the audience is asking for..