India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

and Ekta continues with her stupid formula

Sonia1602 Groupbie
Sonia1602
Sonia1602

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

My first post here, wasnt a regular vistor earlier but starting visiting because of BALH, like reading people's comments etc.

Just want to share my disappointment with all, what a crazy idea to frame Vikram like come on Ekta your TRPs are good not because of Mama and all but because for a change you started showing normal people / family.

I swear the kind of families she shows in all her serials (from whatever I have seen), is like hell. If I was born in any such family with all conflicts, schemes, hate, villains, for ex kahani ghar ghar ki, arre yaar agar ghar aisa hota hai then I would rather be dead.

Now I do understand that she wants to strech the serial for 7 years to make the most out of it but comeon would not you be better off showing 6 months serials and getting recognition for showing something nice instead of all the BS that she adds. I am TOTALLY disappointed with her and her script writers.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanaHoshia86forumbudhn_anithacharity10tasha80shrutireddygr8pavitra123jheel1ashi4567M_n_hNaina007MusiqueloverLoveTVShowsbewafashaaranya.MohitzPari.nycsweetieFaraan92

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Well said dear!!
Just mentioned the same thing in my post too that she has proven that how much ever she changes her stories the scheming aspect never changes!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarNaina007

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I hate Maata..Thumbs DownLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hn_anitha

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
I just mentioned this in one of my  posts...ekta maayi...stretches the story like trying to draw water from a water less well...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hn_anithaNaina007M_n_hFaraan92

ashi4567 Goldie
ashi4567
ashi4567

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
dnt worry ap preshaan na ho... i dnt think BALH will  loose its uniqueness ... EKTA knows that show is growing just because of different concept real characterzz so have fath.. sba acha hoga 

pavitra123

pavitra123 Senior Member
pavitra123
pavitra123

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
ya...u r rite hammad...
Sonia1602 Groupbie
Sonia1602
Sonia1602

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
ye I hope she learns that quickly specially because if she doesnt continue the normal / nice story people will easily move toward Big Boss, lets hope she got brains :)

Faraan92

charity10 Groupbie
charity10
charity10

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Many will probably not agree, but. can't put all the blame at Ekta's door really. Its we the viewers as well. Just look at the popularity and the trp (the two things that count anyway). For EK making of shows is business. A business that is thriving because it is being lapped by audiences she is making it for. She has a great hold on the pulse. She knows that even if she shows nonsense for 20 mins, people will be watching for the 3 minute puller shot! And we all do, don't we? .

saisamanvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index