Fact:Rashi nt gonna get caught(i put 2 n 2 togthr

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok I'm talking about the mahaepisode(ME) promo..+ the SBS segment 2day..

promo says - the ME is not focusing the day of the test. it is a day or 2 before that..so rattie puts glue in gopi's kohl at an earlier date
SBS segment - the night before the exam or the morning of the exam day..gopi is helping in the kitchecn that 's why i thought it might be the night b4 the exam cz i doubt Aham'll allow her in the kitchen few hrs before the exam..so anyway it focuses on the time she cuts her hand + later on time where she gets ashirwad to go to the exam n the morning..

Conclusion
Rashi again gets away with her crime.. 😡

I'm damn disappointed..cz i thought she'll suffer for at least for what she does to Gopi's eyes..but looks like she got away with that one too..cz she happily did her next sabotage without any worry...had she been caught n scolded, revealed, condemned or punished she wouldn't have done this 2nd thing..
i thinks rashi will get caught with it, hteres a possibilty, either both of them were in the kitchen the same time, when everyone knows they were
Rattie will get away again   CVs loves her  ,,, hates us fans
I'm not going to believe cv's anymore
no chance Rashi wont get for such an act it is just a childish prank that she played on gopi, so CV's dont want to get rashi caught, they show her plans will backfire on her, and she will never be caught untill the end of the series she will be caught red handedly by her mother in law hetal on the last episode... i.e end of the serial may in 2012 december...😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡Edited by neetisagar - 12 years ago