India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

y deviating??

ms_1991 Goldie
ms_1991
ms_1991

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
the promos in the begining told us tht this show is about how 2 matured people is falling in love after marriage..but then y r they deactivating fromt tht topic nd concentrating on mama and mom nd bro's evilness and showing d good charecter into bad light..where is d love b/w ram and priya..we saw their good moments last week..about the fight nd serving the food hot and all..after tht we dint get to see ny good scene properly..and most of the scene is showin body double of ram which is making it worse..my only request to ekta is to pls concentrate on ram and priya..and on the love b/w them!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

charity10ranmarLoveTVShowssaisamanvishaaranya

Sonia1602 Groupbie
Sonia1602
Sonia1602

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I totally agree unless ofcourse with TRPs going up she changed her original storyline to extend the bakwaas more to make more money.

Another plot they might be thinking of is: Take Vikram out so that Ram has a void in his life and Priya fills that. But really taking a friend out to make space for Priya is very stupid idea.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ms_1991shaaranya

ammukutty123 Groupbie
ammukutty123
ammukutty123

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
They have to do all this side plotting coz they can hardly ever get Ram and priya to shoot together. 90% of the scenes its Ram's body double. How can they show love blossoming. So they keep sending Ram out of country. keep making them talk on phone. keep them in different room. and once in a while when they r together we get to see a dance and even that is for like 5 mins.

So they have to bring all these nonsense sub story lines.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaaranya

saisamanvi IF-Dazzler
saisamanvi
saisamanvi

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia1602

I totally agree unless ofcourse with TRPs going up she changed her original storyline to extend the bakwaas more to make more money.

Another plot they might be thinking of is: Take Vikram out so that Ram has a void in his life and Priya fills that. But really taking a friend out to make space for Priya is very stupid idea.
no sonia i totally disagree with u...because take vikram out of ram's life priya fills that is a wrong thing..but this is the right situation to ram understand his step family anyways ram important his family only...i think vikram and ram friend ship break anyways it's going to happen...today's episode me vikram fault bhi hai...he informed that he is having necklace before niharika present the necklace.and also he did't say to ram abt his bank loan...totally fash gaya vikram... no one save can him

Edited by nypunya - 22 September 2011 at 12:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaaranya

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Well I'm not disagreeing but not agreeing completely either because a story needs a side cast to support it and also due to Ram & Sakshi's date problems the side casts role has gotten bigger!
Also if Vikram is out of Ram's life then Priya can help him out as a friend and also she can help sort out the problem between them that will bring them closer

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index