Gulaal

India-Forums

   
Gulaal
Gulaal

vm Song suggestion (Page 2)

CertifiedBabe Goldie
CertifiedBabe
CertifiedBabe

Joined: 03 June 2011
Posts: 2242

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CertifiedBummer

Originally posted by rimjhim1

Originally posted by CertifiedBummer

Originally posted by rimjhim1

Originally posted by CertifiedBummer

This girl.
No, just no.
If you really do like your old songs, do;

1) Chalo tumko lekar chale - Jism

2) Man ki lagan - Paap.


3) Paigham - Lakeer. (Basically, if you don't do this one, ill slap you and ill do it [;)

4) Cry cry - Jhootha hi sahi (Same goes for this one)

 
Ek baat poocho, tu hamesha sad song's kun bata ti hai.????
Bloody happy day's man and look at youLOL


ahaha, because my happy songs just dont go with Gulaal and Kesar ;P
for example;

Sean Paul - Got 2 Luv U Ft. Alexis Jordan 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDq3fNew1rU&ob=av2e ;)

 
LOL i see what you mean


Im going to do http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI-o25K6B-E&ob=av2n when I get time :)
 
Nearly everything's the same, but we got such a f**king different taste in musicLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OYesSheDid

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Joined: 29 July 2011
Posts: 18110

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimjhim1

sorry guys i know i have done one like this before par voh mil nahi raha.
 
Teri Yaadon Mein-The Killer
 
lambi judaii- Jaanat
 
tu hi meri shab hai- Gangster
 
Humko Tumse Pyaar Hai-Humko Tumse Pyaar Hai
 
Please guy's can you give me an ideaBig smile.
And agar khud ki bi koi request hai toh please tell me.

just follow ur heart n do it Thumbs Up
some might not understand the language of mind
but everyone understands the language of heart HeartBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CertifiedBabevinolya

CertifiedBabe Goldie
CertifiedBabe
CertifiedBabe

Joined: 03 June 2011
Posts: 2242

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

Originally posted by rimjhim1

sorry guys i know i have done one like this before par voh mil nahi raha.
 
Teri Yaadon Mein-The Killer
 
lambi judaii- Jaanat
 
tu hi meri shab hai- Gangster
 
Humko Tumse Pyaar Hai-Humko Tumse Pyaar Hai
 
Please guy's can you give me an ideaBig smile.
And agar khud ki bi koi request hai toh please tell me.

just follow ur heart n do it Thumbs Up
some might not understand the language of mind
but everyone understands the language of heart HeartBig smile
 
your right.
Will doBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OYesSheDid

OYesSheDid Goldie
OYesSheDid
OYesSheDid

Joined: 04 June 2011
Posts: 1728

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimjhim1

Originally posted by CertifiedBummer

Originally posted by rimjhim1

Originally posted by CertifiedBummer

Originally posted by rimjhim1

Originally posted by CertifiedBummer

This girl.
No, just no.
If you really do like your old songs, do;

1) Chalo tumko lekar chale - Jism

2) Man ki lagan - Paap.


3) Paigham - Lakeer. (Basically, if you don't do this one, ill slap you and ill do it [;)

4) Cry cry - Jhootha hi sahi (Same goes for this one)

 
Ek baat poocho, tu hamesha sad song's kun bata ti hai.????
Bloody happy day's man and look at youLOL


ahaha, because my happy songs just dont go with Gulaal and Kesar ;P
for example;

Sean Paul - Got 2 Luv U Ft. Alexis Jordan 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDq3fNew1rU&ob=av2e ;)

 
LOL i see what you mean


Im going to do http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI-o25K6B-E&ob=av2n when I get time :)
 
Nearly everything's the same, but we got such a f**king different taste in musicLOL



aaha, not sure about that anymore. -_- thanks to you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CertifiedBabe

CertifiedBabe Goldie
CertifiedBabe
CertifiedBabe

Joined: 03 June 2011
Posts: 2242

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CertifiedBummer

Originally posted by rimjhim1

Originally posted by CertifiedBummer

Originally posted by rimjhim1

Originally posted by CertifiedBummer

Originally posted by rimjhim1

Originally posted by CertifiedBummer

This girl.
No, just no.
If you really do like your old songs, do;

1) Chalo tumko lekar chale - Jism

2) Man ki lagan - Paap.


3) Paigham - Lakeer. (Basically, if you don't do this one, ill slap you and ill do it [;)

4) Cry cry - Jhootha hi sahi (Same goes for this one)

 
Ek baat poocho, tu hamesha sad song's kun bata ti hai.????
Bloody happy day's man and look at youLOL


ahaha, because my happy songs just dont go with Gulaal and Kesar ;P
for example;

Sean Paul - Got 2 Luv U Ft. Alexis Jordan 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDq3fNew1rU&ob=av2e ;)

 
LOL i see what you mean


Im going to do http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI-o25K6B-E&ob=av2n when I get time :)
 
Nearly everything's the same, but we got such a f**king different taste in musicLOL



aaha, not sure about that anymore. -_- thanks to you.
THANKS TO ME????
OYesSheDid Goldie
OYesSheDid
OYesSheDid

Joined: 04 June 2011
Posts: 1728

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
..yes?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CertifiedBabe

CertifiedBabe Goldie
CertifiedBabe
CertifiedBabe

Joined: 03 June 2011
Posts: 2242

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CertifiedBummer

..yes?
Kyun?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OYesSheDid

OYesSheDid Goldie
OYesSheDid
OYesSheDid

Joined: 04 June 2011
Posts: 1728

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimjhim1

Originally posted by CertifiedBummer

..yes?
Kyun?????


BS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CertifiedBabe

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index